LFR iLevel Requirement currently too high.

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
Prev 1 3 4 5 22 Next
10/04/2012 10:17 AMPosted by Sarosha
The problem isnt him sitting there, its as soon as people go to ogg and start the callout for a sha downing, people hop on their alliance to troll since you can have both factions on pve servers.

You really go out of your way to make up stories.... you ever thought about writing children's storybooks instead of using grown up forums?

10/04/2012 10:14 AMPosted by Sarosha
5 ilevels arent going to make that much of a difference.

Glad we agree, can you close this topic then, since you don't even care about what you're "arguing for" once again?
Just make justic match with LFR entry.

its really not that hard.

Justice = entry to LFR

See not hard at all.
Human racial is only 10%, it's a day advantage at most or so. Stop crying like it's a huge issue.

If you're having problems getting Sha of Anger down, go to !@#$ing OpenRaid and pug it from there, there's Sha raids there literally all the time.

So sayeth the human character.

hypocrisy much?

Justice = entry to LFR

See not hard at all.

Justice is entry to heroics I thought

Or did the slippery slope go further

10/04/2012 10:27 AMPosted by Sarosha

You're seriously making an entire argument that LFR is completely broke because of human racials
10/04/2012 10:14 AMPosted by Sarosha
The thing is Ill be ready for lFR on my DK, I knew what was coming, but most of my guild didnt, and they shouldnt be locked out because of a stupid oversight on honor and justice.

If you do not know whats coming on a test and thus do not prepare you should fail. The information was widely available and like I said, waiting a week because you are lazy is not the end of the world.

Yes an of course every player in the game has human racial...

Find me one part of my post where I said they did. Not every change is pushing your over entitled self or friends to places they did not earn.

Also on pve servers rogues can tag the boss unflagged and just run people silly forever.

Haven't seen this happen but I would assume in a group of 40 people you have your own rogues. Tell them to be better.

The problem isnt him sitting there, its as soon as people go to ogg and start the callout for a sha downing, people hop on their alliance to troll since you can have both factions on pve servers.

Right... but if your server can't kill him I should log on at 7 PM tonight and same sha that should be sitting there right now should still be sitting there. Either that or your original statement is wrong. There is no in between here.

3 times ive seen this happening, the only way to stop it is to have an inguild gather only.

Sha spawns every 2 hours. 9 days. (24/2)x9=108. What happened the other 105 times? According to you actually I could log onto your server right now and see the same sha spawn that was up on the 25th though. The fact of the matter is any time you log in and he is not up someone has killed him. This means it is not server problem, it is a you problem.

Justice = entry to LFR

See not hard at all.

Justice is entry to heroics I thought

Or did the slippery slope go further

You're seriously making an entire argument that LFR is completely broke because of human racials

Nah it just annoys me when someone who has an advantage whatever it is says its not important. Its one of those things that just really annoys me.

Half of LK and all of cata justice was raid entry.

I understand that cant work now, but justice needs to be LFR entry.

I'm not human. It's no big deal, I'll be there in a few weeks.
I dont think you realize how many people are going to be shocked on tuesday when they are locked out of lfr for 3-7 ilevels and are going to flip a lid.
10/04/2012 10:35 AMPosted by Sarosha
I dont think you realize how many people are going to be shocked on tuesday when they are locked out of lfr for 3-7 ilevels and are going to flip a lid.

2,000,001?

Will it be as many people that got pissed and quit because challenge modes might of had a teleport?

As many people that "CANT KILL SHA TOO HARD"

As many people that "Magmaw is too hard Im a kingslayer damnit!"

Another "Everyone agrees with Sarosha" issue
I for one will enjoy a couple weeks of raider carry mode.

I realize. I just don't care that other people who did not prepare properly get punished appropriately. Missing 1 week (or in reality a few days because you can go from level 85-ilvl 463 in less than a week) is not the end of the world. If it was your friends would have probably prepared a bit better.
10/04/2012 10:50 AMPosted by Nouri

Good. Considering they couldn't even be bothered to pull up their Dungeon Finder tab to see the LFR requirement, they're probably the guys looking for free carries to epics and I don't want them in LFR when I run it the first couple weeks.

Bingo.

The LFR interface tells you what the minimum ilvl is. If they flip a lid, it's from them being lazy.
Sarosha, the ilevel requirement is 363, you have 10 days, spend your forum time in game, and you'll be ready for welfare epics.
Okie then IM going to ask one last thing.

What do you think the odds are that it goes to 458 before the end of the month?

Id say there is a better chance of the sun turning blue than of LFR ilevel requirement making it to the end of the month.

That is probably a good prediction, though I don't think it is a reason to change things. In fact, I think it is in Blizzard's interest to ensure that heroic 5-mans actually have a reason to exist.

If the average player could, on the very first week of availability, walk into LFR with little to no effort in farming 5-man heroics, they essentially have no reason to exist. The progression path would just be "hit level 90 ---> raid LFR."

I'm sitting at 443 having run literally three heroics, and haven't even really put a ton of effort into yet. Will I make it by next week? I certainly *could* if I care to work at it. I probably won't if I don't focus on it.

Frankly, that seems like the right balance to me - something that requires "some" effort without feeling unobtainable.