LFR iLevel Requirement currently too high.

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
Prev 1 5 6 7 22 Next
No I didnt, but it wont be too high, heart of fear is only dropping 483's. They arent going to require 476.

It's 370.

I already knocked down that argument.

ANYTHING THAT MAKES LFG NOT FUNCTIONS GETS FIXED QUICKLY.

Cata heroics could be run with a guild group and not have problems, but look what that got us.

Any suggestion has to make LFG function not guild groups.

They function fine. When someone leaves the automated system finds you someone new. If you don't want to deal with that guild groups offer a different option. In cata there was no different option, you got a guild group or you failed because it was populated with people like your friends. I want to say you are comparing apples to oranges, but apples to spaceships seems more the case.
REally its MUCH easier to get 440 to get into heroics, I mean do dread wastes enter heroics, its not that hard.

Running one heroic endlessly waiting for a drop, not going to happen.

If there was no other way of obtaining gear you'd still be wrong... but since there are multiple other ways of obtaining gear you are even more wrong.
Posting in an epic thread because i have a nice hat
10/04/2012 12:11 PMPosted by Ninjablaze
No I didnt, but it wont be too high, heart of fear is only dropping 483's. They arent going to require 476.

It's 370.

I already knocked down that argument.

ANYTHING THAT MAKES LFG NOT FUNCTIONS GETS FIXED QUICKLY.

Cata heroics could be run with a guild group and not have problems, but look what that got us.

Any suggestion has to make LFG function not guild groups.

They function fine. When someone leaves the automated system finds you someone new. If you don't want to deal with that guild groups offer a different option. In cata there was no different option, you got a guild group or you failed because it was populated with people like your friends. I want to say you are comparing apples to oranges, but apples to spaceships seems more the case.

It ticks people off waiting 10 minutes for a new tank, because most tanks queue up with at least one friend.

Trust me when boss and bail hits every other dungeon next week as people scramble to get into LFR, trust me they will change it.

The only other thing they could do would be to give an hour deserter debuff, but that wont happen because griefers would run wild with the kicks.
10/04/2012 12:13 PMPosted by Barfus
Posting in an epic thread because i have a nice hat

Classic Raiden.
REally its MUCH easier to get 440 to get into heroics, I mean do dread wastes enter heroics, its not that hard.

Running one heroic endlessly waiting for a drop, not going to happen.

If there was no other way of obtaining gear you'd still be wrong... but since there are multiple other ways of obtaining gear you are even more wrong.

Whens the last time you have seen blizzard hold firm against the power of QQ.
10/04/2012 12:14 PMPosted by Sarosha
It ticks people off waiting 10 minutes for a new tank, because most tanks queue up with at least one friend.

I've had a tank leave in a partial guild group before. Took 3 miuntes, 4 max to find a new one.

10/04/2012 12:14 PMPosted by Sarosha
Trust me when boss and bail hits every other dungeon next week as people scramble to get into LFR, trust me they will change it.

They lowered the rep required for some VP gear. They made sha give you an automatic free item. They raised JP rewards. They already have fixed it. If you don't have a 463 ilvl come next wed its on you.
10/04/2012 12:18 PMPosted by Ninjablaze
I've had a tank leave in a partial guild group before. Took 3 miuntes, 4 max to find a new one.
This is true in all my experiences too. I've had tanks who are just completely worthless and talk trash saying that we won't kick him because we have to wait forever. Kicked him, took a piss, got back and had a new tank.
10/04/2012 12:15 PMPosted by Sarosha

I don't think many here are saying that they will or wont cave in, just that they shouldn't cave in.
10/04/2012 12:15 PMPosted by Sarosha

They already did what they could for the QQers. It's on them now. I'm pretty stoked for those threads though.
10/04/2012 12:18 PMPosted by Ninjablaze

They lowered the rep required for some VP gear. They made sha give you an automatic free item. They raised JP rewards. They already have fixed it. If you don't have a 463 ilvl come next wed its on you.

Doesnt mean everyone isnt going to go boss bail next week because they didnt do any of it.

There is no way blizzard is going to hold firm on the 463.

Players will ALWAYS inconvenience others rather than themselves.

They are going to get to next tuesday see the fastest way into LFR is to boss bail and do it, making everyone miserable. Blizzard cant and wont let this continue, the only way they will be able to fix it is raise justice to 463 or lower lfr entry.

IT doesnt MATTER ITS THE PLAYERS FAULT, blizzard is going to have to fix their mistakes or they will make everyone else suffer which blizzard cant allow.
10/04/2012 12:23 PMPosted by Ninjablaze

They already did what they could for the QQers. It's on them now. I'm pretty stoked for those threads though.

The last time they held firm against QQ it was server mergers, but because they did we got Crz which lead to more complaints, which they tried to hold firm against by raising node spawn.

Now you cant swing a dead cat without hitting 50 ghost ores.

I think they learned their lesson.
10/04/2012 12:26 PMPosted by Sarosha
They are going to get to next tuesday see the fastest way into LFR is to boss bail and do it, making everyone miserable. Blizzard cant and wont let this continue, the only way they will be able to fix it is raise justice to 463 or lower lfr entry.

Your argument.... I have not seen a single person do this yet, most people doing heroics are doing them for valor, with the gear being secondary.

You're making up more things that "might" happen.

the difference between that stupid HOR and the current heroics, is that theres rewards at the end of the tunnel.

Your argument.... I have not seen a single person do this yet, most people doing heroics are doing them for valor, with the gear being secondary.

Ive seen it already, but it wont really kick in till tuesday.

Wait till tuesday, trust me they will do it.

It also hasnt hit the point where someone is just looking for that piece or two that will get them over 463, right now people are just going for any gear, and there isnt alot of incentive to bail
The last time they held firm against QQ it was server mergers, but because they did we got Crz which lead to more complaints, which they tried to hold firm against by raising node spawn.

I'm not sure if you have been reading the blue posts (assuming you haven't because you're Sarosha) but the tone I am getting from them is they want people actually playing the game and not AFKing in shrine. I can't see them making it so you don't really have to play anymore again. I think they learned that lesson above any other one.

I'm not sure if you have been reading the blue posts (assuming you haven't because you're Sarosha) but the tone I am getting from them is they want people actually playing the game and not AFKing in shrine. I can't see them making it so you don't really have to play anymore again. I think they learned that lesson above any other one.

I know that but I dont think they are just going to let the players run all rampant over each other bailing from dungeons either.
10/04/2012 12:30 PMPosted by Sarosha
It also hasnt hit the point where someone is just looking for that piece or two that will get them over 463, right now people are just going for any gear, and there isnt alot of incentive to bail

Because guilds don't have any requirements to raid. We just let every scrub in greens walk in. That's totally how we got SG.
10/04/2012 12:36 PMPosted by Sarosha
I know that but I dont think they are just going to let the players run all rampant over each other bailing from dungeons either.

With valor the way it is I can't see most players bailing. Heroic dungeons are the fastest way to VP cap right now (albeit still not that fast). Valor buys purples. People want purples. It's not like staying is wasting any large amount of time. Most of these dungeons take 10-15 minutes total... once the first boss is dead theres only another 5-10 minutes left.
10/04/2012 12:37 PMPosted by Ninjablaze

Because guilds don't have any requirements to raid. We just let every scrub in greens walk in. That's totally how we got SG.

Running in a guild group and running in a random is very different, you dont leave your guildies in a lurch.

Players owe nothing to other players in LFG>