Tricks of Our Trade: Come Back Cloaked!

Rogue
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
So, how is the lore/story while questing?

Anything interesting?

I have to say!
MOP seems to be much more about quality than quantity. I found I hit 90 a ton faster than 85. There was definitely less work. But, the quests were amazing!

Now to catch up on this thread. o.o

That is great to know, might be buying it sooner than I thought.
10/04/2012 11:56 AMPosted by Kuyk
Aerdrik has been MIA too =/

He's definitely still alive according to my Real ID. I'll tell him to post next time I see him online.
10/04/2012 12:38 PMPosted by Fritnig
I'll tell him to post next time I see him online.

Ive been wanting to get in on one of those rogue pvp sundays but ive always had something going on =(
10/04/2012 12:42 PMPosted by Kuyk
Ive been wanting to get in on one of those rogue pvp sundays but ive always had something going on =(

I'm jumping on the QQ bandwagon by saying this, but I wouldn't even want to participate in one of these given our current state. People are already laughing at Rogues in BGs...I can't imagine how they'd respond to an entire team.
I've been using premed > recup on critters for years! And sometimes letting HAT stack CPs on critters can be tons of fun.

Since Expose Armor doesn't deal damage, you can Sap then Premed->EA once to permanent the CPs, then reenter Stealth. Then Premed again after. :P

I've been using that on the rare spawns. When I get super low, I Blind, bandage, then just use EA to get a 5pt Recuperate, Slice and Dice, and finally 5 extra to start with a Kidney Shot.
Does EA not break Blind? Interesting...
10/04/2012 12:35 PMPosted by Redfang
That is great to know, might be buying it sooner than I thought.

At least to level! You probably should before your sub runs out. Then get to 90 and quit. :P

10/04/2012 12:46 PMPosted by Fritnig
Does EA not break Blind? Interesting...

No! It's pretty awesome. You got to be careful though since it activates your auto-attack. Since the target wanders, makes is extra hard sometimes to keep that 90 degree angle. haha.
10/04/2012 12:44 PMPosted by Fritnig
I can't imagine how they'd respond to an entire team.

I dont know if i would kill anything pursay, but i would annoy until they rage quit fo sho =P
10/04/2012 12:52 PMPosted by Knocrogue
At least to level! You probably should before your sub runs out. Then get to 90 and quit. :P

Lol, my best friend cant run GW2 so I'm sticking around too.

Now the only question is when to start playing, I'm really busy right now, but next week I only have 2 days of school.
10/04/2012 12:52 PMPosted by Knocrogue
No! It's pretty awesome. You got to be careful though since it activates your auto-attack. Since the target wanders, makes is extra hard sometimes to keep that 90 degree angle. haha.

Well, since I never use EA to begin with, I'll just use this...

/cast Expose Armor
/stopattack

Profit inc!
10/04/2012 12:55 PMPosted by Fritnig

Well, since I never use EA to begin with, I'll just use this...

/cast Expose Armor
/stopattack

Profit inc!

Sadly I don't think that works.

Usually an auto attack will go through too (at least it does with hemo, ss, and backstab).
Just tested it. Redfang is right. At least angles aren't difficult. It's the 'ol sap > garrote trick basically, but more.
oh god. i'm doing a source filmmaker video for communications.

Scout reads a really heavy rap song as if it were poetry.
The rogue mentality is to be the best, to hide in the shadows, to do whatever is necessary for victory. All the true rogues have already rerolled different classes.
Shuriken toss works when disarmed.

4.5 brownie points awarded

All the true rogues have already rerolled different classes.

/facepalm
I think it's a deeper comment about the state of existence, Sheevah. Maybe, in order for something to be true, it has to be something other than what it is. Maybe that is the real essence of what it is to BE.
Mages have Vanish now... that makes them rogues, right?
10/04/2012 01:04 PMPosted by Fritnig
Just tested it. Redfang is right. At least angles aren't difficult. It's the 'ol sap > garrote trick basically, but more.

That's basically where I got the idea from. At first, I was just using it with Sap, then it hit me I could use it with Blind.

Shuriken toss works when disarmed.

4.5 brownie points awarded

Yah, I've been loving it! It may do virtually no damage, but it's utility is awesome.
10/04/2012 01:34 PMPosted by Kitatak
All the true rogues have already rerolled different classes.

but then technically, they arent rogues anymore.

PS this is a QQ free zone =/
my pants

are so tight

i cant feel my legs

my !@# looks amazing