Selling location of rare pet. Stompy.

Hunter
The rare hunter pet Stompy is up and walking around, he is a mountain goat and the only pet with the grey skin. He is stealth, so you other players cannot just walk up and kill it and takes some effort by hunters to find. Not exotic, you do not have to be Beastmaster to tame. Initial asking price is 10kg. RealID Zardok#1611 Windrunner PvE server.

http://www.wow-petopia.com/look/goatblue.html
http://www.wowhead.com/npc=50998/stompy

Also: Leaves tracks in the snow, and you have to flare to see him.

/thread
this made me giggle
Luls. This guy.
You are worse then the guy who was selling agi leg enchants for 1200 and tried to charge me 1500 each (for the orb man) with my mats. I just switched to a alt, bought all of his stuff and sold them on the AH for 2k each.
Come on bro, did you really just try to sell a rare spawn to your fellow hunters?! Tsk Tsk! You were supposed to save at least 10k gold ( which to many is seen as being poor ) during cata to prepare for mists!

I can understand you wantin to make an honest wow buck, but thats a lil against the "unwritten hunter brethren rules"!
Get your friend to make a level 1 on his realm. Have friend invite you to his realm. Go to his spot and flare. Tame your pet and enjoy.
10/05/2012 03:25 AMPosted by Goblinhunter
Get your friend to make a level 1 on his realm. Have friend invite you to his realm. Go to his spot and flare. Tame your pet and enjoy.

You should CRZ me into moon guard.
The rare hunter pet Stompy is up and walking around, he is a mountain goat and the only pet with the grey skin. He is stealth, so you other players cannot just walk up and kill it and takes some effort by hunters to find. Not exotic, you do not have to be Beastmaster to tame. Initial asking price is 10kg. RealID Zardok#1611 Windrunner PvE server.

http://www.wow-petopia.com/look/goatblue.html

You do realize that the very website you posted for the image ALSO has maps, videos and complete information on how to get these pets right?

Duh.
I bet your one of those hunters that will kill a rare tame as another hunter is taming it.....
Yeah, Talva, I get that feeling, too. Um. That, and any hunter can see the tracks... though I suspect he'd kill it or try to take it if you found it on your own while he's there.
By simply posting this thread, you sold yourself out, for nothing.

Good. Job.
Sold. Thanks. Some hunter who wanted the tame more than I got himself a new pet.
Selling rares to other hunters is a total douchebag move. Besides, can you even trade gold cross realm?
10/05/2012 04:06 PMPosted by Sesamee
Selling rares to other hunters is a total douchebag move. Besides, can you even trade gold cross realm?

It is. And nope, you can't. Pretty sad, actually. :/
go try to make real money stop wasting time on wow. gold is not that important now a days!!!
Ur post reminds me of infomercials trying to sell garbage for 20 bucks. its useful i swear.
The op hasnt played since november.