Are they still down

Tichondrius
I cant get in its been almost an hour
its ridiculous i been waiting so damn long....
Yeah, i still cant connect.
realm status says Tich is up, but i'm stuck at "connecting"
yea i restarted laptop and everything and it says stuck at connecting and i noticed all the ralms r pretty much up
Same here, at least it's not an individual problem, I'm sure it'll come around soon enough, I hope :(
yea at first i was freaking out , so i came here on forums and noticed many people are experiencing the same problem...
Cant get in...
Blizzard always seems to pick fuxed up time to do this !@#$.
i know im so pist just wana relax and enjoy the game i PAY for yet im forced to be bored, going out later so i wana play now..
Oh 15 minutes max and completed all in 1 hr ,, YEAH RIGHT
Tons of posts like this on the technical issues forums. Guess Tich isn't the only server with stuck-at-connecting problem. Oh well.
they shouldnt do this on a weekend...
Tich isn't for anyone.
its not just tich^
Can't get in either.

The server is in fact up and people are logging in.
I'm on Skype with a couple guildies and they are in and have been in for a while. :|

I suppose they might be gating log ins because we have such an enormous population. Welp, there goes my chance to get a Minfernal in Felwood at the restart...

If you were on a different realm at restart, you could log in and then switch to Tichondrius and log in. My guildies were on Tortheldrin for the restart, logged into their character roasters on Torth, and then switched to Tichondrius and logged in.

Curses. I'll remember to be on Torth for the next restart...

EDIT:
"We are currently experiencing issues with the authentication servers during log in..."

Yeah it is an everywhere problem. Oh well. lol Guess we just have to wait.
blizz found ppl hacking and one shotting entire instances. gonna take a little while to fix it....
FREAKIN REALLY BLIZZARD. Think things through before you screw with time for paying customers. I believe you all make enough money to make sure this stuff dont happen.
FREAKIN REALLY BLIZZARD. Think things through before you screw paying customers. I believe you all make enough money to make sure this stuff dont happen.

Money doesn't buy competence, goofball.

Not that I think their IT staff is incompetent, but.