So I first thought blood DK where OP tank

Death Knight
Went into my first random 5man as a lvl 86 tank. On the first run I've played like crap (spammed HS instead of DS) had a messed-up rotation and forgot to keep bone shield up half of the time.

We still succeded with nobody loosing their lives and never I was close to die.

Then I've made a second one a realised our lvl 87 mage tanked a mob for a whole 30sec without putting any pressure on our healer (while I was tanking 5 mob myself).

So I realised it was WotLk easy mod all over again :-(
I don't see your logic. If all 6 mobs were on the mage he'd die... and quickly.
overall point hes making is panda dungeons are a freaking joke
Quick queue challenge modes so you can complain about how hard they are and beg blizzard to nerf them. Then !@#$% about how easy heroics are and how OP XX class is.
It.
Literally.
Never.
Ends.
Ever.
Quick queue challenge modes so you can complain about how hard they are and beg blizzard to nerf them. Then !@#$% about how easy heroics are and how OP XX class is.
It.
Literally.
Never.
Ends.
Ever.

I have no problem with chalenge mode to be hard, the fact the meta is 4dps + 1tank kinda ruine it for me and the fact you need perfect synergy betwin class annoy me a little (as I prefer to play with real friends).

I never complained about BC and Cata 5man difficulty, in fact I was so hapy that cata 5man where easy mode as WotLK.

I can understant that 5man aren't meant to be only succesfull if your a veteran player.

but as it is right now I could share my DK to a someone who never played the class before and he could tank just fine.