Wrathbabies.

General Discussion
They're getting older now.

Can we call them toddlers?
Oh, I'm sure they've be called far worst. I doubt they mind being called Toddlers.
They became more matriculated into society when Cataclysm came along and made us realize we actually liked Wrath.
I started in BC but didn't really get going till Wrath so I consider myself a Wrathbaby. I guess I am a toddler now!
same here Stig
Can't we just be called, Lich Kings? Or Lich princes?
10/08/2012 02:16 AMPosted by Felivastus
Can't we just be called, Lich Kings? Or Lich princes?

That would imply being a wrath baby is a good thing. Not everyone who started in wrath is a wrath baby. Just the people who thought farming heroics made you a top tier player.

So I say keep wrath baby. Suits 'em, given baby is a measure of maturity, whilst infant is a measure of biological development.
I joined during Wrath, what of it? The notion that we're worse players is completely false.
What does it matter when you started playing?
10/08/2012 03:20 AMPosted by Galfraz

Because it makes some people feel better about themselves when they put others down.
10/08/2012 03:30 AMPosted by Haurd

Because it makes some people feel better about themselves when they put others down.

This.

And some players who have been playing longer than others feel obligated to let everyone else know.
I'm gonna call vanilla players grandma/pa.
10/08/2012 03:33 AMPosted by Quigon
I'm gonna call vanilla players grandma/pa.

Or nostalgiafags.

But only when they start going on about how things were back in their day.
Call them whatever you want, it still doesn't mean anything.

I prefer calling people "Good" or "Bad"
10/08/2012 03:31 AMPosted by Korrak

This.

And some players who have been playing longer than others feel obligated to let everyone else know.

It's silly when people that started playing in Wrath/Cata can progress further in this game than the ones that constantly make fun of them for not starting in Vanilla/BC.

I suppose time is the only thing they have going for them, except in all the years they've been playing, you would have hoped they figured out how to play this game.
10/08/2012 03:41 AMPosted by Playpal

You can call me ugly.
10/08/2012 03:49 AMPosted by Quigon

You can call me ugly.

youre ugly
nostalgiafags.

Back to 4chan with you.
10/08/2012 02:05 AMPosted by Woofenstein
They became more matriculated into society when Cataclysm came along and made us realize we actually liked Wrath.
What are we calling people who entered in MoP?

Zygotes?