BALANCE PVP WHEN???

Battlegrounds
This is Beyond a Joke. Whole team trying to kill 2 healers... and it's not happeneing.
another game a Blood DK winning against 6 ppl, no healer on him.
This is the best PVP game in the world, why is it so bad?
Yeah Blood DKs are ultimately ridiculous at this point with their ability to outlive almost EVERYTHING!
idk sometimes as a demo lock I can survive against 4-5 people...if they're bad :)
Yeah um... don't attack a blood DK. Even when they're defending you should never attack them, just CC to cap.

lol what do you suggest when the blood dk is holding the flag :P anyway, it takes a little while to kill one yes, but they do go down..and with 6 ppl on one blood dk, come on are u guys that terrible?
This is Beyond a Joke. Whole team trying to kill 2 healers... and it's not happeneing.
It's not the game that is bad, it's the completely incompetent players in your scenario that are bad. My 90 mage was in a pug a few days ago & we took down a 500K health Blood DK in WSG that had FOUR healers with him.

Burst damage & cc's are strong right now... maybe even too strong. If a "whole team" can't take out a blood DK then all of those players need to stick to PvE or get a whole lot better.

Why not everyone try and kill 1 healer while cc'ing the other?
Instead of attacking both at the same time.

After I stopped lol'ing...............

Whoever told you this is either blatantly lieing to you or has only played one game in their entire life (i.e. WoW).

WoW was built as a questing/raiding game. As such, the uniqueness of each class renders the ability to "balance" each class in terms of pvp pretty much impossible. They've been trying (I give them kudos for that) for the last 7-8 years to achieve it -- but it's not possible lol. It's just fundamentally not possible....at all.

They wanted WoW arena to become an e-sport (as did/do I), however because of the problem I just stated, it's pretty much a terrible pvp game in terms of even playing fields and spectator excitement.

This isn't to say that WoW pvp cannot be fun at times, I'm just saying that, at it's core, WoW's pvp system is fundamentally flawed. But it can still be fun :)
alot of dps and tank spec/class' can heal for way to much now, so much that a decent one dosent even need a healer.

just attacked a blood dk to test them out. he had a rare lvl 89 and 6 lvl 89 mobs attacking him. he killed all of them even with me attacking him all the while not loseing more than 25% hp

it ended with all my defense and offence abilitys on cd, got him to about half life and he instantly goes back to full. but what really makes me mad is that he was in garbage quest item green and blue gear and still won when im in almost full pvp gear
Posted by Amathyqt
I wish I could play against teams that are completely retarded

me too those games i am actually usefull.

Why is it only fun stomping bads. it's just exhausting when both teams know what they're doing. I guess that's a form of balance..
Thank You to everyone who took the time to post in my Thread.
And a Special Thanks for those who gave their own examples of inbalance.
Maybe if we post enough in forums they will do something about it..?
Thank You to everyone who took the time to post in my Thread.
And a Special Thanks for those who gave their own examples of inbalance.
Maybe if we post enough in forums they will do something about it..?
Yea just ignore the posters that told you it's basically a L2P issue (which it really is). Keep blaming Blizzard for your own shortcomings... it's easier I'm sure.
Clearly a L2P issue.

After I stopped lol'ing...............

Whoever told you this is either blatantly lieing to you or has only played one game in their entire life (i.e. WoW).

If what I wrote was so funny that you had to wait to stop laughing to type the rest of your rant, then obvoiusly then you know a much better PVP game to play..?
No? Then I stand by my original stament.
10/08/2012 04:56 PMPosted by Balance
Clearly a L2P issue.

Say's the imblanced healer...
I'm ignoring any further posts to this thread. have a nice day :D