90 Warriors do too much damage

Warrior
I was in a regular 90 heroic. The warrior was doing 60% of the damage. He was DPS. He had worse gear than me. I was DPS too and could not get near the warriors numbers. I was trying very hard too hitting every cooldown.

not happy at all. i'm literally quitting the game because of this. unsubbing both my accounts right now. this reminds me of diablo 3 bull crap

see ya blizz
you know warriors got this ability, its called sweeping strikes

also, bye
mehhh meeeeh, Baby Pally crying. You're just bad as hell playing your class. We have rage that we need to watch and really...play a warrior class dude it's way harder than a pally. Obviously the guy knew what he was doing.
I got out dps'd before by someone else before. I ended up quitting the game right afterwards as well.
warriors are extremly op, dont hate on the truth
10/08/2012 05:17 PMPosted by Marliene
I got out dps'd before by someone else before. I ended up quitting the game right afterwards as well.

amen brutha
Maybe quit being a baddy? Warriors definately not OP in PvE. Go look at world of logs.
too late i quit the game
I was in a regular 90 heroic. The warrior was doing 60% of the damage. He was DPS. He had worse gear than me. I was DPS too and could not get near the warriors numbers. I was trying very hard too hitting every cooldown.

not happy at all. i'm literally quitting the game because of this. unsubbing both my accounts right now. this reminds me of diablo 3 bull crap

see ya blizz

Pally tears taste almost as good as DK tears..
Glad you quit one less fool to deal with..

LOL WTF a level 90 warrior did more damage than my 85 pally waaaaa
you know warriors got this ability, its called sweeping strikes

also, bye

they also have this thing
called bladestorm
apparently it makes u spin around hitting things with both 2h
yea i know crazy right
first iv heard of it too

funny tho mages still out AoE us
I love that pally QQ over warriors. We been bad for past 2 season. So threatening blizzard to quit just because of one class.... That is silly, u made a fool of yourself.
don't feed him
I agree, I lost to a Gladiater Warrior I was trying my best so no reason I couldnt win

It was realy not fare! I gave it my all. When I give it my all I expect to win! EVen when I had all my cool downs him and his buddy just destroyed me! I was trying my best pressing every button I should have won them!! Not sure I can keep playing like this
I think our pve damage is 100% fine should not go either way if you ask me.
Stop being bad.
lol 8/10. Many bites.
10/08/2012 05:17 PMPosted by Oroborous
mehhh meeeeh, Baby Pally crying. You're just bad as hell playing your class. We have rage that we need to watch and really...play a warrior class dude it's way harder than a pally. Obviously the guy knew what he was doing.

This class is no harder or more simple than a pally. You want a difficult class to DPS with, play a feral druid or warlock. Arms DPS is like 5 buttons.