LFR Only Open for First 3 Bosses?

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
So, LFR opened today, but I only have access to the first three bosses...weren't they all supposed to be available today?
they've said the first half for months
yup, it's wing by wing. it was the same in DS wasn't it?

it's been announced that it'll be staggered.

Correct, DS released the first wing a week before the second. So this isn't a new method at all.
First 3 yes... shocking to realize something that was announced, and discussed regularly, for over a month.

Also, if they opened them all... think of the que time, because seriously, how many have the min item level for the other LFRs? Many people are struggling to get the 460 for this one. lol
In yer raids gating your gear acquisition.

Ah well, got some bracers tonight out of it and that was an unexpected surprise.

Correct, DS released the first wing a week before the second. So this isn't a new method at all.

Actually DS LFR wings were released the same time, you just had to do the first wing before the 2nd half unlocked.
10/10/2012 04:24 AMPosted by Bloodcharged
Actually DS LFR wings were released the same time, you just had to do the first wing before the 2nd half unlocked.

Um, no. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3657275865?page=3#44
No point complaining.....not like we get loot anyway....hope they know where they can put their 28gold
I survived LFR and all I got was this crappy Sigil of Power
10/10/2012 06:59 AMPosted by Enyö
No point complaining.....not like we get loot anyway....hope they know where they can put their 28gold

LFR isn't supposed to have anything to do with loot. It exists so that us bads can have a small taste of what the raiders are doing. And, it works great for this.

If you are concerned about getting loot, you should do the real raids.

I'll take that over the nothing I got. I used 3 charms and got 6 piles of gold total. Of course I know they reduced the loot drop rate for this LFR compared to DS so I wasn't expecting anything but it's still kind of sucky. Oh well!

I used to get loot all the time prior to this secret roll of everyone having a chance to win something. I think I ran LFR twice more after 5.04 and combine those bosses with the new LFR and I won 0 loot from 22 bosses (if you count 3 extra rolls using coins). In the old LFR I'd have won at least 2 items.

lucky. i got 3 from our raid last week and none so far this week!
10/09/2012 07:48 PMPosted by Lonawolfe
So, LFR opened today, but I only have access to the first three bosses...weren't they all supposed to be available today?

My gods you need to pay attention.
I used to get loot all the time prior to this secret roll of everyone having a chance to win something. I think I ran LFR twice more after 5.04 and combine those bosses with the new LFR and I won 0 loot from 22 bosses (if you count 3 extra rolls using coins). In the old LFR I'd have won at least 2 items.

Exaggeration alert. You'll be hard-pressed to find anyone who did lfr more times than I did (across 3 toons no less).

Sometimes I got lucky (got dw weapon first week on dk).

Other times I did not (6 dw kills in a row on pally never even seeing the weapon drop).

Most times I did /not/ win anything.
For fun I looked. Across all 3 toons (ghatok, zakitake, and matsukami) I've done a total of 61 LFR's where I killed bosses.
Went into LFR, wasn't expecting to get anything, won a ring.

Maybe if I didn't win that ring, I'd come onto these forums and complain how I didn't get any gear for 3 bosses and was full 384 in DS the first week it came out (I really wasn't).

Other times I did not (6 dw kills in a row on pally never even seeing the weapon drop).

Most times I did /not/ win anything.

I killed DW 38 times on LFR and regular and never got a weapon. It's all the luck of the draw.

Man. Rose-colored goggles for less than 3 months ago. That's pretty good. Props.

Anyway, you're exaggerating. Oh, I suppose you might have had an advantage as a Paladin because there were fewer people rolling on healing and tanking gear, but you're still grossly exaggerating and/or were extremely lucky.

I geared my Paladin up in Holy and Ret gear in 6 weeks. Then I brought my Druid in and won nothing for a 5 week period.

In summary, RNG is RNG and get over it.