warlock chaos bolt

Warlock
had a warlock conflag me for 70k non crit and right after that a 245,664 (139,284 overkill) that is 384840 chaos bolt HOW is this even close to a fair match for anyone? i cannot crit anyone over 150k with the slightest amount of pvp gear why be able to 1 shot ANYONE that isnt a tank on very first cast into a match

http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=6105188089584035632#editor/target=post;postID=1631260062267031938

explain your reasoning on this one blizzard
Can't see the picture, but I haven't seen a chaos bolt that high since 85 since they're HIGHLY influenced by crit/mastery. That being said I haven't played destro in awhile.
link it properly , i think youre lying
It is possible with a buff you can pick up on the ground in kun-lai summit (or something like that). Buff give somethings like +200% crit damage and +100% crit.
lies . chaos bolt hit on resil target for 50k-60k max with cds pop it can go 70k.
& conflag dmg is crap itself so..
10/03/2012 06:15 PMPosted by Druidtime

You ask Blizzard, yet you post on the Warlock forums.

I mean, I guess you could scream "I'M A BAD TROLL!" if you wanted it to be more obvious.
Highest ever was 110k on a resilience target for me. But I need 3 damage procs and cooldowns to do that. Average is about 60-75k.
This thread is both new and exciting. Go troll elsewhere, cow.
ive never hit that high on a player, non resil ive done like just over 100k but had other players buffs to help. I have hit 1mil crits with soulburn on mobs, which is a odd number to see lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfs9eC03Nfc
that post doesnt show gear or realy anything other then a big number akumos. Need to see something with some more detail.
To be fair, throughout the whole beta all the beta-posting locks asked for CB to have it's cast time reduced, it's damage reduced, and to add a proc mechanic with Immolate somewhere, like for a mana less fel flame.

We asked for support on the beta forums.

Where millions had access to and saw daily.

So really, it's your fault.

/shrug.
10/04/2012 10:45 AMPosted by Érror
that post doesnt show gear or realy anything other then a big number akumos. Need to see something with some more detail.

No you don't, no one should be hitting for that much in one hit right now. Gear shouldn't matter in the first week of PvP
If you eat a chaos bolt, you deserved to eat a chaos bolt.

/Thread
Didnt even bother watching the video. So many people piss and moan over this topic it makes me lulz. Point is no one is use to having a warlock kill them. Well, get use to it. Now go grab a cookie and kiss your mom g'night.

Oh noooooeeesss. I'm a fc in wsg and I have 100% damage taken debuff, the warlock has berserker on/popped all his cd's and he CB'd me for 200k. Nerf it NOWAH.
80k damage in players with resil without pop CDs and PROCs
had a warlock conflag me for 70k non crit and right after that a 245,664 (139,284 overkill) that is 384840 chaos bolt HOW is this even close to a fair match for anyone? i cannot crit anyone over 150k with the slightest amount of pvp gear why be able to 1 shot ANYONE that isnt a tank on very first cast into a match

http://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=6105188089584035632#editor/target=post;postID=1631260062267031938

Flasked and pre-potted in a raid, I can chaos bolt for 650k if the stars line up. On a player, the most I've ever chaos bolted for was like 150k. Seems pretty Fox News to me.