Feasts are too unforgiving with 10/25 charges

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
Post Limit:
Food not only is stupidly hard to make, these feasts which are inferior to the 300 stat food only have 10/25 charges. why can't they be more generous like a 15/40? too often have I seen people left without food.
how do you get more people than that to eat it?
You also get the full effect if your cookings max, fyi
Id get 300 instead of 250?
Our raid is being advised to using 275 food because trying to obtain the ingredients to make 300 food without the use of alts is -a bit- tedious right now. Ironpaw Tokens should be easier to obtain =C
300 stat food should be easier to make, period. i have to not only cook, farm, fish but grind too. are you kidding me?

wtb fish feasts

wtb cauldrons
300 stat food should be easier to make, period. i have to not only cook, farm, fish but grind too. are you kidding me?

wtb fish feasts

wtb cauldrons

This. Blizzard is FORCING raiders to do this in order to maximize their ability.
10/03/2012 09:16 PMPosted by Robokapp

Occasionally people misclick and hit it twice. Mistakes happen.

wtb fish feasts

wtb cauldrons

Go back to LFR.

wtb fish feasts

wtb cauldrons

Go back to LFR.

A boy who didn't kill sinestra until 9/08/11 shouldn't be directing anyone anywhere.(or didn't kill heroic rag period)

the lack of convenience doesn't make something hard, it makes it annoying.
He's just a resident forum warrior who posts nothing of worth, ignore anything he says.

10/04/2012 01:00 AMPosted by Danshot
the lack of convenience doesn't make something hard, it makes it annoying.

So many people need to print this out, laminate it and stick it on the fridge with a cute magnet.

wtb fish feasts

wtb cauldrons

I hated the feasts in early Cata... doing 10000 fishes as a 10-men guild was painful, esp. most of us hated fishing with a passion (almost as bad as archaeology)... At least in MoP you can get the feast recipe just by yourself...

10/03/2012 07:52 PMPosted by Danshot
too often have I seen people left without food.

The 250 stats food are dirt cheap; it may be "ok" if they didn't get the 300 stats food but doing encounters w/o cheap food would be totally unacceptable imo... heck I used the 375 stam food (equivalent to 250 stats) even for heroic 5-men cuz they were so cheap...

Also price for trade skill goods will go down the drain as more and more people getting revered with Tillers, just give it time (or blow your guild bank for consumables if you want to be hardcore)...

wtb fish feasts

wtb cauldrons

I hated the feasts in early Cata... doing 10000 fishes as a 10-men guild was painful, esp. most of us hated fishing with a passion (almost as bad as archaeology)... At least in MoP you can get the feast recipe just by yourself...

10/03/2012 07:52 PMPosted by Danshot
too often have I seen people left without food.

The 250 stats food are dirt cheap; it may be "ok" if they didn't get the 300 stats food but doing encounters w/o cheap food would be totally unacceptable imo... heck I used the 375 stam food (equivalent to 250 stats) even for heroic 5-men cuz they were so cheap...

Also price for trade skill goods will go down the drain as more and more people getting revered with Tillers, just give it time (or blow your guild bank for consumables if you want to be hardcore)...

I caught around 25% of the fish for my 25 man guild, it was horrible...but easily worth it. there wasn't any real contribution outside of 3 people until the last 1000
Some people do like farming these mats and will sell them an the AH. Once prices level out you can probably buy them up easily enough.
Brewer's feasts for being cheap, personal 300 food for being serious. Works ok, the only real problem being that one week before raid openings has been ridiculously tight on time to level, do dailies, farm, get alts to farm, fish, and do dungeons. After a few weeks it'll be fine.

Occasionally people misclick and hit it twice. Mistakes happen.

^

12/27 charges would be a nice QoL (esp with that stand up bug). If it's more than that, like 40, tell people to stop spamming it, and be glad mage food has 4 stack limits now. That !@#$ was annoying.