Dear Blizzard...

Pet Battles
Until you have the Bet Battle system working properly.. DISABLE IT COMPLETELY. I can't even touch level 20 pets with a level 20 pet of my own! All that I see is miss and dodge, meanwhile it can hit me without fail EVERY !@#$ing attack!

Disable it. Fix it properly. THEN turn it back on. And not a moment before then.

Also, nerf 99% of the damn moves!
Funny...according to your profile you don't even have pet battles trained. That might have something to do with it.
Until you have the Bet Battle system working properly.. DISABLE IT COMPLETELY. I can't even touch level 20 pets with a level 20 pet of my own! All that I see is miss and dodge, meanwhile it can hit me without fail EVERY !@#$ing attack!

Disable it. Fix it properly. THEN turn it back on. And not a moment before then.

Also, nerf 99% of the damn moves!

God it's people like you that make me so mad. Ignorant little children that don't know how to read or really do something.
10/04/2012 04:29 PMPosted by Ryxl
Funny...according to your profile you don't even have pet battles trained. That might have something to do with it.

He has steps towards some of the Pet Battle achievements in his activity log.
10/04/2012 04:37 PMPosted by Shendai
He has steps towards some of the Pet Battle achievements in his activity log.

And plenty of achievements, I know. But we can't see his pets, so we can't offer any constructive advice...not that he seems to want any.
I have most of the pets and most of the achievements, but you don't see my complaining about the bugs, even though sometimes they make me want to tear other peoples hair out.

The amount of stuff you do in WoW does not justify calling for the removal of optional features introduces at the start of an expansion that places absolutely no focus on them. Even if two people enjoy derpy pet battles, the system should be kept and patched when and if it is possible to.

None of this crying and swearing, more of the using of the brain please.
I share the same sentiment with OP.

My grunty Launch attack misses 90% of the time.
1 out of every 10 hits. Its always a miss. The same thing
happens with my Gladiators Heroic Leap.

I can deal with bugs and not rage but the thing that
really irks me is that other player are using low level
pets with 1 high level one.

Example. My team pets are all level 11. Sometimes
one of them is level above the other not much of a difference.
When I get match up in PvP battle I always get players that have a level 16
pet with 2 level 5. They are cheating their way into that level range so that thier
level 16 can destroy thier opponents

Example. My team pets are all level 11. Sometimes
one of them is level above the other not much of a difference.
When I get match up in PvP battle I always get players that have a level 16
pet with 2 level 5. They are cheating their way into that level range so that thier
level 16 can destroy thier opponents

I think it's stupid too, but there's nothing stopping you from doing the same until they fix it. Just throw 2 random wild pets of a low level in with your best pet and win a few. It may even draw more attention to it so Blizzard addresses it sooner.
To be honest I think it's what you are using for pets. If you are on all high damage attack pets, you will get a lot of misses. If you are using a Healing Tank with one attack pet, then you don't get misses.
I've since changed up my team to Minfernal(lvl 22), Dragonborne Hatchling(lvl 20), and another Minfernal(lvl 16) and have been getting results.. however I recently noticed a fun, new glitch that likes to take away any hopes you had of actually winning.

I've actually seen a wild pet that starts with the usual stats, but after the first attack; one(or sometimes both) of it's stats have suddenly shot way up. I had a crab go from about 298 speed, to suddenly having well over 5,000 speed. No way in hell am I beating that thing. Bloody thing was dodging like a champ and hitting for 300 - 400 a blow. So my next battle, I see a bird with crazy high stats(low 300's for speed and attack), which I managed to capture; only to see the stats get sliced down to high 200's on both stats.

It seems this new bug stacks the stats on foes, but nerfs the hell out of your pets. In fact, I started on the trainer battle in nagrand with speed and power advantage on my side for my starting pet, but suddenly the enemy was faster than my bird.

If I'm guessing right, it's giving them rare quality stats of lvl 25 versions of them for no reason other than to make it nearly impossible to win.. anyone else noticing this?

Also, if anyone has some good pet battle team combos(or a good pet to add to my current team in place of my lower leveled minfernal), the help would be greatly appreciated.
10/04/2012 10:01 PMPosted by Jinjiro
I've actually seen a wild pet that starts with the usual stats, but after the first attack; one(or sometimes both) of it's stats have suddenly shot way up. I had a crab go from about 298 speed, to suddenly having well over 5,000 speed. No way in hell am I beating that thing. Bloody thing was dodging like a champ and hitting for 300 - 400 a blow. So my next battle, I see a bird with crazy high stats(low 300's for speed and attack), which I managed to capture; only to see the stats get sliced down to high 200's on both stats.

The stats that display mid-battle include all situational buffs. Fliers for example get a speed bonus when they are at high health, so when you look at them at the start of the fight, you are not seeing their actual speed. Similarly, a lot of different buffs will give a temporary boost to speed.