Rubeforge's.. Still none in major cities?

Death Knight
Post Limit:
Do we still have to go to the dk starting area or icecrown to rune our weapons?
I like to see some support for dk's in the major cities please.
10/05/2012 01:59 AMPosted by Abyss
I would atleast like a friggen portal to Stormwind/Orgrimmar in Ebon Hold.

That's as much as I will ever ask for.
Seriously? Go through death gate do your runeforging then hearth?

What is difficult about that?
Seriously? Go through death gate do your reforging then hearth?

Just another thing for the lazy people to complain about.
I like my semi-frequent visits back to Acherus. It's not like we get to go there very often for anything else than Runeforges and unoccupied test dummies.
- We have a free, easy port to get there from anywhere, any time we like.
- Fifteen minute Hearth Stone, 30 if un-guilded.
- Any other manner of port you may have picked up in your travels; i.e. Dalaran rings.

Even if you exclude the last one, at what point is fifteen to thirty minutes to endlessly painful to wait? If you're trying to do multiple things in a given city - port to Acherus first and then go to the main city? I'd like to assume that's where most hearths would be set (or close by), otherwise your argument for functionality and the 'time constraints' of heading to Acherus are rather moot then. If you're arguing for a scenario while questing, your hearth should also be at the local quest hub you just visited for functionality.

Still not a problem that doesn't need a solution.
How frigging often are you swapping weapons that your Hearth will be on it's 15 minute CD every time you use Death Gate?

Quit !@#$%ing.
Suck it up Buttercup/...... we are blessed with self enchants already, QQ less plse
Seriously? Go through death gate do your reforging then hearth?

Just another thing for the lazy people to complain about.

- We have a free, easy port to get there from anywhere, any time we like.
- Fifteen minute Hearth Stone, 30 if un-guilded.
- Any other manner of port you may have picked up in your travels; i.e. Dalaran rings.

Even if you exclude the last one, at what point is fifteen to thirty minutes to endlessly painful to wait? If you're trying to do multiple things in a given city - port to Acherus first and then go to the main city? I'd like to assume that's where most hearths would be set (or close by), otherwise your argument for functionality and the 'time constraints' of heading to Acherus are rather moot then. If you're arguing for a scenario while questing, your hearth should also be at the local quest hub you just visited for functionality.

Still not a problem that doesn't need a solution.

and that is /end thread
Hey, i've got a hearthstone for my Noggenfogger, and i have max flying skill for 85's, i can get back to goldshire in 5 minutes
Runeforges are secret unholy rituals developed by the Lich King for his death knight armies that we rebel Death Knights have access to when we took over Ebon Hold and the Shadow Vault. The only other runeforges are in Icecrown Citadel and Naxxramas.

Yes.. Let's add a couple of runeforges to the Ogrimmar outside the Auction House and in the Silvermoon Bazaar.
I could really use a portal to Org after accessing the "rubeforge". It gets to be inconvenient, and i don't see why they couldn't leave them up after the DK starting quests.

on a side note, I'm surprised nobody other than myself spotted the typo in title.