461 and still gearing resto sham LF 25 man

Guild Recruitment
Hi, im currently looking to join a serious 25 man guild as how i was removed from my current guilds roster because i went AFK for personal medical issues.

Some info about me: i was 8/8 heroic DS on my hunter, got burnt out on him and then raided the rest of cata with my shaman as resto/ele

Wow Armory link is: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/kiljaeden/Awakum/advanced

Gear is unenchanted due to the fact that im not currently on a raid roster.

Feel free to message me in game and add me to real ID Ty541@live.com

Looking forward to hearing from you all!
We would like to speak with you regarding a full time core spot with Dark Empire.

Server: US-Stormreaver - PVP - High pop
Faction: Horde
Raid Group: 25 Man
Normal Raid Schedule: Monday, Tuesday Wednesday, Thursday 7-11PM CST (8-12AM EST).
Our Website: www.darkempireguild.com
Please Contact: xmaster_64@hotmail.com

Dark Empire of Stormreaver is a Semi Hardcore Raiding guild.
We are a new progression raiding guild that was formed in early Cata as a 10M raiding guild but is now expanding to 25M semi hardcore for MOP. We are a friendly and mature group of people who likes to have fun and progress at the same time love to pvp and run RBG when not raiding or running old contents .We are currently recruiting experienced active player with the same interest as us to push serious raid content in MOP.

Currently Recruiting any of the listed class for core groups:

Death knight (DPS/Tank): High
Druid (Balance/Resto): High
Hunter: High
Mage: Medium
Paladin: (Holy/Ret): High
Priest: (Holy/Disc): Medium
Shadow Priest: low
Rogue: (Combat) : Medium
Shaman: (Resto/Elemental): High
Warlock: Close
Monk: (Brewmaster, Mistweaver): High
Warrior: Prot/DPS: low

Healers and Tanks must have a reliable DPS off spec when needed.

Raid Progression:
You must be prepared to commit to near 100% attendance, Reliable and on-time attendance is important for all raiders. Although we of course are willing to work around planned absences for things like vacations and prior commitments. A positive attitude, responsibility, and the ability to handle one's self, as an adult in game are required, We are looking for people with a genuine interest in conquering content and also expect you to be geared enough to begin raiding immediately. You must have Vent w/mic

Our current raiding schedule is Monday through Friday from 7PM CST to 11PM CST. When new raiding content is available on the PTR or Beta, all raiders and recruits are expected to attend as many bosses as possible. When a new instance is released, you can expect near non-stop raiding for as long as it is necessary. Once content is being farmed, our raiding schedule will be relaxed significantly.

Loot System:
Loot Council/EPGP
Loot is handed out based on several factors including:
Rank
Performance
Attendance
Reliability
but mostly what is going to directly benefit the raid as a whole above all else
No favorites are played

Thanks for your time
Can offer you a core spot.
We currently hold server first and are 5/6 Mogu, with plans to be 6/6 before Tuesday.

Our raid times are:
Raid Schedule (All times are CST) (Add an hour for EST)
Tuesday - 7:00PM - 11:00PM
Wednesday - 7:00PM - 11:00PM
Thursday - 7:00PM - 11:00PM
Friday - 7:00PM - 11:00PM (Option raid / Finish off content / Old stuff)

Feel free to real I.D. me for a chat, if you're interested:
VredsBattleNet@Gmail.com (Recruitment officer)
chaoticretard@hotmail.co.uk (GM/MT)

We hold several top 50 U.S. kills, and held server first for our entire raid life time.
We aren't a ''dying guild'' or ''in the throws of death'', the officers have just dropped a small fortune on buying a brand new T.S. server and re-designing our website and forums for MoP.

Read more at our website at www.FarmStatus.net
Questionable Intent is a 25-man Horde weekend raiding guild on Shadowmoon (US-PvP, EST).

Raid Schedule
  • Friday – 8 PM – 12 AM EST
  • Saturday – 8 PM – 12 AM EST
  • Monday – 8 PM – 12 AM EST (Added in MoP)
  • Sometimes our raids will go past our scheduled raid times if we are getting close to downing a progression boss or to finish clearing up some farm content. However, we try to limit this to no more than 10-20 minutes. Our raids pull precisely on time with pre-planned breaks because we understand that sitting at your computer for any number of hours can be difficult.

We are a 25 man raiding guild. We strive to down as much content as we can during our allotted raiding time. Our goal is to be a successful and compete with guilds that raid four days a week so in order to do this we need upper talented, motivated players. Alts are welcome in our guild but be aware that even though it is your alt, it is a main in our guild. That said, you must have BiS enchants and know your class thoroughly.

Recruitment Needs* (Alts of Weekday Raiders are welcome.)
  • Tanks
      None
  • Healers
    OPEN
  • DPS
    OPEN
  • *If you feel that you are an exceptional player, feel free to apply even if we are not specifically recruiting your class. We are always looking for talented, quality and capable players to add to our roster.

Progression
  • Tier 14
      1/16 Normal
  • Tier 13
      8/8 Heroic
      Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider
  • Loot Distribution

Loot is distributed through a merit-based loot council. What this means to you as a potential raider in Questionable Intent is that your performance will always be taken into account when deciding loot. We do not limit performance to just how well you do on DPS/Damage Meters. Our idea of performance constitutes your attitude, how well you prepare for raid encounters, how much damage/dps you deal and take in an encounter, what you contribute to the guild outside of raid times, where it would benefit the raid more and how well you take direction.

Contact

RiD's
    Zierius - Alcarius#1540
    Derrickster - derrickster#1587
    Venus - venus#1169
    Pryne - Pryne#1736

You may also contact us via whisper in game on the characters Zierius, Derrickster, Venùs (ù= alt+0249) or Pryne; or you may visit our website at [url]http://qiguild.guildomatic.com[/url]

How to Apply

We realize that not everyone is comfortable or very good at filling out a 'form' for applying. As a result, we offer two methods of application: You may apply via public or private form application available on our guild website or you may apply via a vent interview that will cover the same points as the form application. If you elect to attempt application to Questionable Intent, please review the application form available on our forums prior to the interview.
    Add me on real id, looking a strong resto shaman with good raid awareness!

Faded Dreams 7 year 25man Horde Guild: Blackhand

Get to know us:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcJRzmT8KQo&feature=channel

Server first Heroic Stone Guard, add me on real id so we can talk!

We are looking for Warriors, Mages, exceptional dps are welcome, Holy Paladins and Resto Shamans.

We hold a tight roster and do NOT over recruit, please apply on our website or add me to real id: sukoidha@gmail.com or add me on my battle tag Sukoidha#1753 and we may speak via mumble if you prefer.

We do not just raid, we have alt runs, GDKP runs we do with the server, bgs, rated battle grounds and we are always having fun running old content for transmorg and finishing off peoples legendary staves.

Server: Blackhand
    Guild: Faded Dreams
    Guild Creation Date: 2/16/2005 (7 years)
    Faction: Horde
    Current progression: 1/6 H 25man
    Requirements: 18+ years old, experience, knowledge of your class
    Raid Times: 7pm-11pm CST Monday-Thursday
    8pm-12am EST Monday-Thursday

Loot is distributed in a epgp format.

Blackhand is hosted by the Chicago Data Center

Our Kill videos Archive on our Website:
    http://fd.dkpsystem.com/oldviewthread.php?threadid=6997

Further, even if we are not actively recruiting your class/spec, all exceptional applicants are encouraged to apply!

~If you wish to inquire about more information, talk to Sukoidha, Theundeadone, Splertiki, Akimash, Chiphoof or Wari on blackhand or the forum; An officer is usually online by 6pm CST.
    Alliance or 10 man an option...could use a shammy heals on Friday team...

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6794032924

Fancia#1926 is my Battletag