MoP Engineering Mount

Professions
what the bleep? Most the mats for this thing is alright but those orbs, what the hell, 60,000g? They think gold grows on trees now?
I spent a month back in LK doing nothing but collecting and selling mats to get myself the Chopper and that was a mere 13k or whatever.
I am by far not some AH genius who can make their mint. I simply collect mats to sell and do quests and I am expected to get 60,000g for a single person flying mount that doesn't look very good either. Except the gnomish one, it looks decent. the goblin one looks like a barrel with a rocket strapped to the back.
10/06/2012 09:33 PMPosted by Subspecies
I spent a month back in LK doing nothing but collecting and selling mats to get myself the Chopper and that was a mere 13k or whatever.

The economy inflates. Back in vanilla when epic mounts were 560g, that took FOREVER to farm, but now we make that in 20min. Trust me, 13k back in wrath is likely worth a lot more than 60k now. I make 10k np farming ore for an hour, prospecting, then doing w/e with the ore and playing around with the AH and im by no means an expert. Find the right addon and making gold wont be an issue.