I honestly feel so bad for you Rogues.

Rogue
Roll the op class every season, das how you gatta do it.
10/07/2012 02:56 PMPosted by Shikaote
Ya rogues are for the skilled not the little kiddies who think their pros cause they got a rogue. I

Nice sentence structure. The additional "I" really does make me think you're a top notch player.
You are a female Cow.. why dont you go Milk yourself!
I'm not but does it mean anything? No I got a huge D. Now that means something I can use it.
What's wrong with being fotm?

You never have anything to complain about and stomp senior citizens all day everyday

You never have anything to complain about and stomp senior citizens all day everyday

this man gets it.

Meh, I still prefer to stab some duoche in the back simply for crossing my path. Cant always do that as FOTM
See here's what I don't like. Rogues technically have one spec and it is called Rogue, and now with the homogenization of the talent trees there is practically no difference between the specs. If one Rogue spec is bad the two will be also. Hybrid classes have it so easy when it comes to overcoming a bad spec, they pick a new one. If we pick a new one we are still faced with the same problems.

[quote="67937899371"]

The fact that I struggled against the class that had the most survivability, melee burst, melee mobility, best survivability, and best control of any class had nothing to do with my personal ability.

No you struggled because you didn't play your class right or had bad teammates. I faced plenty of healers below 2K that could survive my burst in 4.3. I knew I would always need an extra hand to kill any healer. Now were there times someone was >70% and I could global them, yes but that can be said about any DPS class. A Warrior could literally tear you to peices faster than a Rogue in 4.3 if you let them or had a pocket healer Rets as well.

Rogues get hated on by players like you because you don't appreciate the play style. You think it should a straightforward and predictable battle. Any decent Rogue would tell you this class was anything but predictable in Cataclysm. Now in 5.0 they are the most predictable class in the game, we die if you right click us or CoS+Vanish away. Probably get a cheap kill or two on you when your low or something, but hey that's seriously overpowered.
I like how there's a druid as the OP of this thread.

Just sayin'.
10/07/2012 08:00 AMPosted by Backstabi
We just want to be in equal power to other classes, yet still have our unique feel.

This.
Today I got ganked by a monk when I had 30% health. I gave a good fight and got their health down a very good amount. When I died I figured I'd go back to the monk and kick its --- in a fair fight with equal health.

But my health kept going down and when the monks health went down it went back up.
I think it was a dps monk because it was doing decent damage on me.

But regardless, I feel like I should've won that fight. My control was great but my dps was what killed me.

I honestly feel envy has a lot to do with it. I would love to be a warrior or a hunter right now but I just don't want to go through the process of leveling one.

There's nothing wrong with it warrior friend. You leveled your toon, you earned to be fotm.
rogues were never overpowered they suck all the time! they just suck even more now. Rogues are a class with a high skill cap meaning its not the abilities that do the work its the player. But now in 5.0 not even the most skilled of players can use rogues.
ROGUES ARE THE HARDEST CLASS TO PLAY IN THE GAME PERIOD.
Say it with me

"I will not feed the forum trolls"
10/07/2012 10:48 PMPosted by Agóny

No class is hard.
10/07/2012 10:54 PMPosted by Relikar

No class is hard.

This... no class is hard to play, but each class takes skill to master.
Fortunately, I have 85 warrior and 86 hunter (and 82 pally).

But I will sure miss this rogue; my most favorite toon in five years of play.
10/07/2012 11:04 PMPosted by Jaymonay
I sometimes can't help it but feel a urge like I need to poop. I never do anyways I think it's for the best.