What all do I need to play full WoW

Customer Support
I have been playing the starter edition while I wait for my birthday which is today so I can have money to pay for WoW. But whenever I log on it shows an ad for the battle chest which is 50% off. So my question is: In order to play full WoW do I need to buy the battlechest and the $15 subscription? And if I do buy the battlechest digitally will I have to download or re-download WoW?
There shouldn't be anything else to download, Wushi, if you've been playing recently.

You'll need to purchase the Battle Chest and game time if you'd like to level to 80. The Battle Chest now includes Classic, Burning Crusade and Lich King.

If you'd like to level to 85, you'll need to purchase Cataclysm as well.

If you'd like to level to 90, then you purchase Mists.
Purchasing the Battle Chest will give you 30 free days of game time.

After that, you'll need to add game time cards or set up a recurring subscription.

The other expansions, Cata and MoP, do not come with any free game time.
The Battlechest will come with 30 days of free game time, so you won't need to add time until 30 days are up.
Thank you for the information.
i have been playing world of warcraft at internet cafes I now have a laptop, what do I have to download to get into the game, I already have an account.
12/11/2013 07:46 PMPosted by Bennops
what do I have to download to get into the game, I already have an account.

This:
https://us.battle.net/account/download/

I'd also recommend attaching an Authenticator to your account, if you are able to do so (the physical keyfob is not currently available for purchase, but the mobile one will work). Internet cafes are not the safest places to be playing from.
"Real men (and tauren) wear kilts" -- Pahanda
Im so confused actually, so if we get battlechest with the classic to just get to level 80 it gives us 30 days, but , after that i hear that if you dont get a subscription your account will get locked forever until you get another subscription? Help me ♥
1 more question completely un related, it says in my game i have like 1000 something honor points but on here it says 405 o.o help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ty vm
06/25/2014 03:58 PMPosted by Lauantaria
Im so confused actually, so if we get battlechest with the classic to just get to level 80 it gives us 30 days, but , after that i hear that if you dont get a subscription your account will get locked forever until you get another subscription? Help me ♥

Please be mindful of the dates in threads.

Actually the Battlechest alone will let you level to 85.

Yes you get 30 days for free. After that WoW **IS** a subscription based game. You will need to buy account time. You can set up a recurring subscription, buy 60 time cards from a retail store, or buy digital time card from here:

https://us.battle.net/shop/en/product/world-of-warcraft-game-time
this isn't important but HAPPY (late) BIRTHDAY
06/25/2014 03:58 PMPosted by Lauantaria

This is why we don't necro threads here, it contains out dated information. In the future create a new post.

The Battlechest as of now allows you to level to 85, and you get 30 days game time. Once you upgrade to the full version, you will either have to subscribe or spend money on game time to continue playing.
06/25/2014 04:01 PMPosted by Lauantaria
1 more question completely un related, it says in my game i have like 1000 something honor points but on here it says 405 o.o help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ty vm

405 is your Achievements.
Well, what i meant to say xD was that (im on trial) when i try to purchase honor stuff and i have enough, it doesn't say i have enough.... sorry im annoyning