4yr player, regretting returning to WoW...

Technical Support
Post Limit:
I really don't remember crap like this ever happening before, the occasional 'You have been disconnected from the sever' Everything went downhill when cata came, 2 day maintenances, hackings occurring more often, Honestly, I dont know what's changed in WoW since then, but I'd like WoW to be restored.

Considering Blizz now has the funding for a bunch of crap, you'd think they'd understand how to run their servers and how to keep hackers, crashes, d/cs, etc etc etc etc etc at bay..
You're such a hipster.
Sometimes I too forgot what happened whenever I posted on my lvl 1 - 2 alts.
Don't Know if troll.
boohoo
me too man, i LITERALLY just reopened a year old account like 20 minutes before the rolling restarts.
kinda bummed but oh well.
10/07/2012 12:40 PMPosted by Yöú
I really don't remember crap like this ever happening before, the occasional
Then you have a really bad memory LOL I remember times when you couldn't log onto WoW for days.
bye
Stop lying OP, it was even worse in Vanilla, I played since release and call you on your rose tinted BS
10/07/2012 12:40 PMPosted by Yöú
I really don't remember crap like this ever happening before, the occasional 'You have been disconnected from the sever' Everything went downhill when cata came, 2 day maintenances, hackings occurring more often, Honestly, I dont know what's changed in WoW since then, but I'd like WoW to be restored.

I have been playing for 7 years. Things like this have always happened.

I actually think it's less common. And as I was just telling my wife about 20 minutes ago Tuesdays maintenance is much better then it used to be. Before maintenance used to be 6-8 hours damn near every Tuesday and most of the time it would go on up to 12+ hours because of some unexpected problem.
I regret coming back to Wow also.
10/07/2012 12:49 PMPosted by Hugz
Stop lying OP, it was even worse in Vanilla, I played since release and call you on your rose tinted BS

ive been playing for a year and i have 4k more achievements than you, shows your intelligence
ITT: trolls lie about how long they've played
10/07/2012 12:45 PMPosted by Proetix
Then you have a really bad memory LOL I remember times when you couldn't log onto WoW for days.

It was never this bad, I actually dont remember hackers even EXISTING in WoW.
no, just no...

10/07/2012 12:45 PMPosted by Proetix
OP is literally a level 2 troll rogue. This is not a coincidence people.
10/07/2012 12:52 PMPosted by Níghtmare
trolls lie about how long they've played

It's true, I've played for 14 years.
It's true vanilla had some terrible moments, but that was 2004 =( You'd think they would have figured out every time they patch it gets borked :P Just say it's going to be down a spell and then let us be surprised when we get in earlier =) Ah oh well back to my Engineer...