Which race model do you think needs re-done?

General Discussion
1 2 3 7 Next
Before you comment, this is all OPINION. I know, that Blizzard has said that they would be interested in this idea, etc.

But anyways, I think tauren, I love the tauren but sometimes I think they look more like they should belong into a burger. I mean like, their hands are so out of place and it just looks like dumplings or something, lmfao. What about you guys?
Night elves. Your man hands are disgusting.
Humans and night elves definately.
all the pre-BC ones

but if we had to fix a single one most

humans

they look like a child's rough representation of a caveman made out of playdoh except the playdoh is really old so the kid can't bend it much and now it just looks like god has failed us
all the pre-BC ones

but if we had to fix a single one most

humans

they look like a child's rough representation of a caveman made out of playdoh except the playdoh is really old so the kid can't bend it much and now it just looks like god has failed us

My hands.

What loving god would create hands like mine?
Troll
Troll
Troll
Troll
Troll

Anything besides Troll is wrong.

Thank goodness Shadowform disguises my Priest's model.
10/07/2012 03:30 PMPosted by Kamazhi
humans

This 100000000000 times.
Every race before Pandas.
gnolls
All of them, including BC races.
10/07/2012 03:28 PMPosted by Shilayne
I think tauren, I love the tauren but sometimes I think they look more like they should belong into a burger.

I'm sorry what?
10/07/2012 03:33 PMPosted by Panwokfry
Every race before Pandas.
10/07/2012 03:36 PMPosted by Serégil
Undead should be able to be ANY race, the only difference being some rotted parts, undead pallor, eyes, whatever.

THIS, EXACTLY.
Everything Pre-Cata.

Just compare a Worgen or a Goblin to something like a Blood Elf or Gnome. There's just no comparison, they look like they're from two completely different games.
Worgens

A tail would be awesome.
Hm, that's a tough one. I have different reasons for why each race needs to be updated, so singling it down to just one is a challenge.

I'm going to say that undead definitely need some work. Right now they look like they're made of paper mache and toothpicks. They look so out of place in most cases. Aside from them, I think we can all agree that female worgen need to be completely remade. >.>

... Come to think of it, female draenei could use a more anatomically viable posture. So long as I keep my donk, of course. =P

Worgens

A tail would be awesome.

Oh yes. My hunter would look incredible with a tail I think. :)