Slap Chaos Bolt!!

Warlock
Now I'm a warlock and I love the new specs. But yesterday I was questing on my guardian druid when a destruction warlock ran up to, me cast chaos bol,t and one shot me. I have 500k HP that's before my natural pvp resistance, my bear form damage reduction, and gems I have that reduce the spell damage I take. For me to take a 525k chaos bolt is beyond overpowered it's stupid. Nerf that seriously, I'm lucky to get 50k hits.
Destruction locks have to have something decent.
You're lying, you didnt get hit with a 525k chaos bolt. /endthread
10/07/2012 05:32 PMPosted by Tevare
Now I'm a warlock and I love the new specs. But yesterday I was questing on my guardian druid when a destruction warlock ran up to, me cast chaos bol,t and one shot me. I have 500k HP that's before my natural pvp resistance, my bear form damage reduction, and gems I have that reduce the spell damage I take. For me to take a 525k chaos bolt is beyond overpowered it's stupid. Nerf that seriously, I'm lucky to get 50k hits.

If you're going to lie, at least make it semi believeable.
I've hit for 500k before...

It was in an ICC, @ 90, with Mithril Stopwatch procc'd, Windsong (Crit), my PvP Spell Power trinket, 5% Crit from a Wolf (Hunter's), Mastery from another Hunter's Spirit Beast and a whole lot of other buffs.

It was very insignificant.. it was on a trash mob.

If you got hit for 525k by an unbuffed Warlock, you're in the wrong thread, and should probably open a ticket for a specific Warlock using hacks.

Harden up, do some more 50k hits in your tank form, and go insta-que some dungeons... sheesh.
10/07/2012 05:32 PMPosted by Tevare

Quit exaggerating. Players have a BASE amount of 40% damage reduc now. That means he would've hit 900k on a mob.

That's just flat out impossible. Just stop.
I got a 700k once...

...on Peroth'am in Well of Eternity at 85.

10/07/2012 08:26 PMPosted by Psyops
Quit exaggerating. Players have a BASE amount of 40% damage reduc now. That means he would've hit 900k on a mob.

O REALLY?

http://i.imgur.com/a56nV.jpg?1

O REALLY?

Lol @ the amount of buffs
O REALLY?

I was going to say that a 500k Chaos Bolt is impossible out when leveling in Pandaria, but I had forgotten about those 100% crit chance 200% crit damage luckydo buffs in the Burlap Trail area in Kun-lai.

So watch out for Destro locks in a specific sub-zone of one area of Pandaria, I guess.
10/07/2012 05:49 PMPosted by Chin

<3