Leave battleground.....

General Discussion
Why? Twice I've had a 15 minute debuff trying to check a score.

Why does this button even exist? /afk was fine. Remove this asinine option please.

Yes, I know. My gear, gems and spec suck and I need to l2p and you can't have my stuff.
Just get in the habit of shift + space bar instead.
So... l2p. Thanks.
Until they resolve this issue, I'd recommend using Shift + Space to toggle the scoreboard.
If you have Shift + Spacebar keybound to something else, you can change the keybind for Toggle Scoreboard. Simply open your Game Menu, click Keybinding, scroll down to Interface Panel Functions, and change the keybind for Toggle Score Screen. :)

10/07/2012 10:19 PMPosted by Nowai
So... l2p. Thanks.

It's just a temporary solution until they fix this. :P
So... l2p. Thanks.

No.. not really. Just telling you how to get around the problem you seem to be having.
I get that I could use shift-space. My beef is why change something that isn't broken? I couldn't find a suggestion forum anymore. This is idiotic. I just want it back the way it was. Whom is this supposed to benefit?
How was his post helpful? I know about shift space, but keybinds make it difficult. Thanks for trolling though?
10/07/2012 10:19 PMPosted by Nowai
So... l2p. Thanks.

2 buttons, not a game changer.
Is there a suggestion forum? Maybe I just can't find it.
10/07/2012 10:25 PMPosted by Nowai
Is there a suggestion forum? Maybe I just can't find it.

Nope.
You can post your suggestions here in the General Discussion.
We found us a clicker, boys.

Git 'em.
10/07/2012 10:24 PMPosted by Nowai
How was his post helpful? I know about shift space, but keybinds make it difficult. Thanks for trolling though?

You never mentioned in your OP that you knew about the shift-space option. These people had been trying to help. No need to be rude in return.

Yes, this change is strange, and it does tend to suck if you have a crap mouse like mine. (New one incoming!)
Thanks.... I figured I'd just get flamed an trolled. I'll just leave it at what I said I guess. Goodnight all.
Thanks.... I figured I'd just get flamed an trolled. I'll just leave it at what I said I guess. Goodnight all.

I don't even.. Who is trolling you? Could've mentioned you knew the keybind route, not sure what else to tell you.
10/07/2012 10:17 PMPosted by Nowai
Remove this asinine option please.

They need to just put the whole thing back the way it was. There is ZERO benefit to the new drop down menu.
10/07/2012 10:22 PMPosted by Nowai
Whom is this supposed to benefit?

Definitely not lvl 6 orcs.
From a player UI perspective, there seems to be little benefit to this change and a high possibility for player error resulting in an unintended 15 minute inability to do what they wanted to and otherwise would be doing but for this UI change.

Blizzard seriously needs to re-evaluate this one. At least add a prompt for the unfortunate player who misclicks "Leave Battleground" and is thereby wholly frustrated in his/her ability to enjoy the game.
10/07/2012 10:24 PMPosted by Nowai

he is trolling no one is that stupid to state that a keybind make it difficult.