These new battlegrounds are horrible

Battlegrounds
Whoever came up with them has absolutely no clue about the game, and I'm not even sure why they have a job; they evidently fail at it, hard.

The design is just beyond words, it's so bad. An 8 year old could have come up with something better than the crap that was produced for this expansion.

I mean, seriously? This game has been out for how long, and the designers still can't do their jobs right? It's not like this crap even requires a degree.
your a panda, complaining that

10/08/2012 07:13 PMPosted by Yenpanda
The design is just beyond words, it's so bad. An 8 year old could have come up with something better than the crap that was produced for this expansion.

if it's bad, why'd you go panda?

why do you even play?
your a panda, complaining that

if it's bad, why'd you go panda?

why do you even play?

Because a panda is a battleground

Hurr durr
I love silvershard mines..

That other one, temple of whatever, I wish I could blacklist .the outcome of the game is decided in the first 30 seconds of the match.

Albiet I love the CONCEPT of it, because I enjoy old school murderball types of maps..but once a team controls the middle they're obviously the better geared and have a good ratio of heals/dps, its basically decided in 30 seconds.

At least the game is quick, too bad you can only blacklist 2 bgs.
Yen you are worse than Blacksong. PvP is not for you.
I love them both. :o
This is one of the worst posts Ive seen in a while. It's like a text book example of everything that makes a WoW forums post bad-

* Mindless opinionated rant of complaint

* Zero constructive criticism

* An attack on the developers, insinuating the OP is somehow better than they are in game development.

* Clichéd, unoriginal insults.

* Annoying internet -nerd speak and phrases.

Next time maybe take a deep breath, let the haze of rage clear and take a minute or two to formulate something of substance. I personally would actually like to know why you think the new BG's are bad, I actually think they are pretty good.
We got a bit spoiled with the BGs that came out in WOTLK. Cata BGs were copies, and these are just bad. I blame the "just let us kill each other" crowd.
10/08/2012 07:38 PMPosted by Amathyqt
We got a bit spoiled with the BGs that came out in WOTLK.

The majority of the population hates both of those BG's...

That is the problem, people would just prefer to kill each other in a little circle or box. That is why we get bad BGs like the new ones.
I have 40k HKs in IOC I seldom ignore the horde. And yes that is a fun BG.
Ive tried both of the new ones and I actually like Silvershard Mines, theres a point to it and its not mindless, actually takes some tactics.... The temple one on the other hand has got to be my most hated BG Blizz has ever created.... Its pointless, mindless and just terrible on all levels, the only good thing about it is that its usually over quick..... Ive blacklisted Temple already, just thinking about that BG makes me want to vomit....
I'm a huge fan of the new BGs.
It won't change, move on.
The one with the orbs is just horrible.

You have at least 2-3 healers?
Are you in the middle with all your orbs?
You win

You don't? Prepare for a bad experience.
I don't understand how blizz messed these up.

Mines should have been setup like a dota style map. 3 lanes with a cart you pull towards your base.

Mob spawns etc. dota style would have been so fun.

Temple should have been real murderball. Swtor does it 100% right. Hutball is one of the best mmo pvp battlegrounds I've ever played.