wasting bg team spots

Rogue
I feel atm that when i enter a bg i severly put my team at a disadvantage just by being there. No class or spec should feel like a waste of space.

I understand rogues have always been a threat 1v1 with all their cds up but what class isnt?
Currently mediocure players by selecting hunter/warrior can press the "s" key and claim victory.

quick q, why is daedly brew on our pvp bonus? couldnt we use a +3200 pvp power when on sd/vendetta/ks? or is that too op?

I feel like i waste an important spot in a bg. The team could do 3x better if i wasnt there. But if i want pvp gear i have to hold my team back. i can contribute to some thngs when my cds are up i can kill most targets at 50% health maybe squeeze out a 45k evis crit after building 5 cps and trying to stay on targets which you cant atm with everything having a 3 min cd.

why do we need more cd's? didnt blizzard make 90% of crap passive in late warath? most classes get passive benefits in their talents? 2nd wind im looking at you.

maybe make cloak can us 20% increased dmg and uncontrollable for 12-16 secs or so that seems like id help us actually do dmg.

at the moment the only thing i feel i bring to the table is garrote for a silence. after there used im a sitting duck if i dont have a cloak trinket vanish.

i dont think theese suggestion would be overpowered since they already exist on more moblie uncontrolable and better dmg dealing classes.

Now im all for changing classes and making us utility thats fine. in return i ask this, if DPS is all we can do as a pure class, why can hybrids currently out heal dmg with instant casts? why can a shadow priest 3 shot some one? while running around with a virtuall 500k health pool? why can a hunter shoot at melee range or on the run from RANGE at no penality while doing 3x our damage w/o havign to build up combo points? why does armor class not matter?

that leads me to this. Currently there is no sacrifice for choosing a high dmg class. mages are supposed to be glass cannons, not cannons with priest shields 4 different ways to freeze people blink which im fine with them having free perma pet as frost and the ability to cast on the run. not to mention invis which actually works. i drop stealth randomly just by walking but for some reason hunters/priests/and mages work perfect.

thats just an example iconic rogue abilities are in other classes toolkits, and what did we pick up to help us survive? lol most are throwing freaking ninja stars atm just to be able to attack.

did any1 even play a rogue in beta because i dont believe if theese problems existed blizzard willfully ignored them. they care about your 15 bucks. i highly doubt theyd make us play for 6-9 months for an arena season while collecting cash w/o doing anyting for its customer base even if most rerolled warrior.

pay your 15 bucks a month untill then maybe you have to pay a certian amount to be heard? i thought the 15 gave us a voice?

TL:DR blizzard actually cares about rogues it wont be an entire season,they care about us. untill they change it were wasting spots for viable classes, every rogue in your bg brings the chances of that team winning down. no class should hinder your team by entering.
rogues are the best designed class in the game

we wont change you for the sake of change

- Ghostcrawler
i think what he meant to say was my new hunter got ganked by a rogue 40 lvls higher then myself. better make sure that cant happen again.

6 months later MoP lol

gotta catch em all > an entire classes balance
i think what he meant to say was my new hunter got ganked by a rogue 40 lvls higher then myself. better make sure that cant happen again.

6 months later MoP lol

gotta catch em all > an entire classes balance

indeed