Restro Shaman LF guild Ilv 463

Guild Recruitment
current ilevel is 463 been like that before the release of raids looking for a guild willing to work with my current issues living/family issues to be able to raid post a reply on forum if interested been playing wow since BC hopefully someone will like me in there guild :/
If you'd be interested in late night raiding, I'd be interested in talking to you regarding joining Puré on Alexstrasza, we raid 11:30PM-3AM CST on Tues, Wed, Thurs, and are currently looking for a few more healers to round out our 25 man core raid team. Feel free to check out, or add me on Jacksmiles#1744. Just remind me what class/spec you are in the little message box! :D Thanks for your time, and good luck with your search!
Hi Name <Precious Moments> is a 25man Horde raiding guild, recruiting to fill a few final spots. We are in need of a Resto shaman but more importantly looking for the right individuals with the drive for success.

Our raid times are Tues, Wed, Thurs - 8:30 to 11:30 EST

Server- Sen'jin

Previous Content
• Dragon Soul: 8/8 HM

Loss System

~As always exceptional applicants are more than welcome to apply, all will be considered.

Apply at

If interested please speak to me on Real ID..

You can also speak to my recruiting officers in game . Adelicia and Tygroen
Hello Matu, I am Tezerous GM of Tactical Carnage on Garona. We are mainly a 10m AM raiding guild and working on putting together a PM raiding team. We raid 830am -1030am cst Wed,Thurs and Mon. We are a guild that values RL over WoW but still have high asperations for progression raiding. Our guild's policy is that everyone will raid. We do not have a bench. If you are interested please visit our web site and fill out our application telling us a little about yourself or u can get me in game on my real ID Good luck in your search and I hope whatever life issues you are going through end up working out.

We can offer a core spot to the right resto shaman!
Would actually love a resto at this point.

Progression: Currently 6/6 Mogu

Horde, U.S. Rexxar (med / high pop)
Server First's

Our raid times are:
Raid Schedule (All times are CST) (Add an hour for EST)
Tuesday - 7:00PM - 11:00PM
Wednesday - 7:00PM - 11:00PM
Thursday - 7:00PM - 11:00PM
Friday - 7:00PM - 11:00PM (Option raid / Finish off content / Old stuff)

Feel free to real I.D. me for a chat, if you're interested: (Recruitment officer) (GM/MT)

We hold several top 50 U.S. kills, and held server first for our entire raid life time. Farm Status has been around since Vanilla, stable guild with a good core of old-school members. Looking to build on that for MoP!

Check us out on
Last one to get picked for kickball? Trouble with the opposite sex? Kinda weird? Has someone ever said "There's something 'not right' about you"?

We are <Slightly Off> a recent arrival on Thrall-US, Horde side. <Slightly Off> is a collection of individuals who have had success raiding as a group, and even more success in the friendships we have formed. This is not a guild filled with people who are going to tear you down for making a mistake, but rather a group who strives to work together and overcome content. All members theorycraft their classes and roles and prepare for raids in a serious way, but do so in a way that condones a pleasurable experience rather than a second job mentality.

We do not recruit for bench positions nor do we tolerate drama, B.S, or people who put themselves ahead of the guild.

We place an emphasis on loyalty, but as working adults with lives we value our time as well. Because of the importance we put on our personal lives, we count on one another to ensure our raid nights are not a waste of time and we all maintain a nearly 100% attendance rate due to our tightly maintained roster. The expectation is for potential members to be fully invested in excelling at their class and roles and will welcome any quality applicant.

Our raid times:
Wednesday 8:30-11:00 est
Thursday 8:30-11:00 est
Sunday 7:30-11:00 est

We are currently looking for a combination of the following classes:

1 MS Healer: Shaman or Druid (ranged dps OS)

1 DPS: Mage, Hunter, Boomkin, Elemental Shaman, SPriest (Heal OS if possible)

Please feel free to contact Oxsnot, Aevva or Berenette in game with any questions. My battle tag is Avva#1200 & Oxsnot is Ocs#1776.

If any of this appeals to you AND you are not easily offended, please visit our site to check us out at
Hey, well i'm not sure about what family issues you have but if you would like to have a chat to let me know whats going on, we probably could work something out. Anyways i'll just let you know the details of our guild.Pandaemía is a 8/8H 10man semi hardcore guild on US-sargeras and we intend on pushing to be top 10 guilds in server. We raid on fri/sat 9pm-1 EST.

We are looking for good players who are fun and friendly but have a serious attitude when it comes to progression.

If interested, you can either contact me in game or head over to our website

real id -
Battletag : Neoaxel#1629

However we prefer if you put up an application as it will be easier and a more efficient way for us to keep in contact and also be able to vaguely judge that the player knows what he/she is doing

We appreciate the time you have taken to have a look at us. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon :)
Hello, Matu. I'm not sure of your preferred times/days, but we're open to working with people of limited availability. If you don't mind a Horde home, <The Metalocalypse> (8/8H) runs 10mans and is seeking healers for both teams. Please note that this would be for a long term core spot: as a well-established, tight-knit community, we're not interested in temporary fill-ins. Apart from a friendly, mature group and a relaxed, yet focused atmosphere, we have the following schedule to offer:

10pm - 1am EST
... or 7p - 10p PST / 8p - 11p MST / 9p - 12a CST

▬Team1 8/8H 2-3 nights
Wed or Thurs + Sun + Monday if needed
▬Team2 6/8H 1-2 nights
Fri and/or Sat

▬rBG Team
Schedule is under discussion until a team is fully formed

Interested? Learn more @
GL with your guild search. Hope you find a place that makes you happy. :)
We are looking for a capable Resto/Ele shaman for an immediate spot on our roster. Contact Sindanda#1905 via BattleTag to talk about details and to see if you would be a fit for us.

I would post more info, but you have not specified what days/times you want to raid.

Best of luck in your search, hope to hear from you.
should of put this only looking for an Alliance guild not horde guild can only Aford X-fer if you want me for horde you Must pay for the Race change depending if you do want me or not
Greetings and salutations Matu. <Sodality of the Cairns> is a community first guild recruiting for the Mists of Pandaria. Community first means we are looking for members of like mindset who are looking to have fun and form friendships and values them over progression/gear. Activities you will find here include Raiding(25s), PvP (world, arena, RBGs), Events (trivia, naked gnome race, etc), and casual PvE (questing, scenarios, pet battles, dungeons, xmog/achievement runs) - more or less everything =P. A Jack-of-all-Trades guild, as we like to refer to ourselves, means that there is always something going on in the game and the guild is always active with an event.

Guild Schedule

7pm [Achievement/Transmog Run] - Faelarin

8pm [Arena] - Nitechade

4pm [Pet Battles] - Naiora/Jerems
6pm [Challenge Modes] - Dawnsknight

5pm [Achievement/Transmog Run] - Faelarin
6pm [Scenario] - Dawnsknight

6pm [Challenge Modes] - Dawnsknight
10pm [Arena] - Nitechade

Noon [Fun Event] - Sevirus
3-7pm [25-man Raid] - Natersmater/Jaecee
9pm [Rated Battlegrounds] - Nitechade

2pm [Pet Battles] - Naiora/Jerems
3-7pm [25-man Raid] - Natersmater/Jaecee
9pm [Rated Battlegrounds] - Nitechade

Guild: Sodality of the Cairns
Type: Jack-of-all-Trades
Faction: Alliance
Server: Stormreaver-PvP(CST)
Battletag: Natersmater#1999
<OldSkool> is a newly formed 10 Man raiding guild looking for solid competent players to start pushing through MOP heroic raiding content. We intend on raiding Tuesday, THursday, and Sunday from 9-1 Est time. Whisper Saze on icecrown server for more information. Or add me to realid and ill get back to you.
Hey Matu, would love to talk to you about your situation. Bensey#1178

Tues/Wed/Thurs 630-930 pdt

Hope to get in touch with you.

Could use a resto shaman for Friday night team.

Check us out and add me if interested and we can talk :)
We are Late Night Alliance 10 man guild.
The Baelgun Server (PVE) is in PST
Raid times: Mon, Tues, Wed & Thurs: 9:30PM-1:00AM PST

Guild has been together for over three years now and does not recruit anyone under 18 years old.

We cleared all heroic content in Cata including an early april kill on Madness.

Past Guild Highlights:
11/12 HICC
Realm First Grand Crusader
5/5 MH and 9/9 BT in BC

EPGP will be used for loot distribution. Guild ranks and looting priority is based upon maintaining a 75% minimal attendance. There will be a weekly 10% decay. Offspec and sidegrade items will be offered for 10%.

All members are expected to maintain a consistent attendance and be prepared for raids. We expect our members to research their class role and the encounter prior to each raid.

Apply at:

Feel free to contact myself or any of our officers if you have any questions.
Hi there!

We currently have an immediate opening for a Resto Shaman!!

Our raid times are tues/wed/thur 8-11pm est interested.

Please visit for more details

You can reach me by realid if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you!!!
ForgottenFX is a Semi-Hardcore, yet serious 10 Man raiding guild on Area 52 Horde (PvE EST Server)

We are currently recruiting the following

Holy Priest
Affliction Warlock OR Hunter
Blood Death Knight
Protection Paladin
Restoration Shaman

The group is run by top end leadership that were 8/8HM DS and have over 12 years comprehensive raid leading experience combined. Raid times are 11:15PM to 2:30AM Server time (EST) Tues, Wed, Thurs. We will be tearing through content and would love to have you with us if you are like-minded experienced players.

Please contact me at Battletag - Khadaj#1485 or RealID -

Thank you for your interest.
Miscreation is a level 25 raiding guild on Uldaman (EST-PVE) Alliance side dedicated to experiencing end-game content while fostering mature and rewarding friendships in a team atmosphere.

Working together in new and exciting dungeons, raids, and PvP encounters are the means; having fun and success is the end. Loot is the secondary reward of our labors. We expect maturity, civility, dedication, and the ability to pay attention, learn dynamically and also to poke fun at yourself when needed.

We raid 10-man instances Tues/Thurs nights from 8:00 - 11:00. However, we have no attendance policy for our casual members, you may show up to as little or as many as you want.

Even the most casual, or PvP-oriented players have a place here. Raiders need pals to help them farm, or grind 5-man instances, they need bodies that are still fresh and interested to join along with them. Some off-spec players may need PvP gear for raiding.

Recruiting Needs:
1 Tank
2 Healers (1 with DPS off-spec)

For more information, my battletag ID is Destani#1289, or look for me or Misstep in game. We'd love to chat with you in vent to see if we'd be a good fit.

Thanks for reading and we look forward to hearing from you.
We're looking for a healer for a core raid spot and we're willing to work with you. We're a mature, relaxed, progression minded guild which also has a lot of fun in raids. Please check us out below!

Guild Name: Wanderers
Realm: Whisperwind (PvE) (Horde)
Server Timezone: CST
Raid times: Wednesday/ Sunday/ Monday 7pm-10pm CST (server time)
Loot System:EP/GP
Provided: Flasks, feasts, enchant mats, and repairs.
Raid Leader: Muireartach (ask for Gru)
Battle Tag:Gru#1158

Recruitment: Core spots are available for 1-2 healers and 1-2 dps. People do better when they play the class and spec they want to play, so recruitment is wide open right now. Ideal applicants would have a solid raiding history and >90% attendance. They would have a deep understanding of their class/spec, and the ability to use online resources to maximize their dps or healing. Raiders are also expected to have studied up on the encounter before each raid.

<Wanderers> are a 25man progression minded raid on horde-side Whisperwind(US-PvE). Our raid nights are Wed/Sun/Mon from 7pm - 10pm CST(server) time. We are looking for a few more able raiders to flesh out its 25man raiding roster. Core raiding spots are currently available for a few healers and a few melee or ranged dps. If you want to offtank, there is also a position available.

Wanderers were founded day 1 of Whisperwind, and have raided ever since, finishing the most recent last tier 8/8H DS. The atmosphere is fairly relaxed as we strive to walk a balance between the casual and a serious progression mentality. We're a freindly group, the core of which has been raiding together since Vanilla. The guild membership base is mature with a standing age limit of 18+ that we do waive with a decent interview.

Please feel free to Muireartach or ask any guildie for Gru, or check out our application at (top bar -application- If you have any issues with this or signing up on the site contact us via email below.), or feel free to email one of the recruiters at