New gaming rig?

Games, Gaming and Hardware
These are the specs I have come up with. For those of you that know what it is, CYBERPOWER BLACK PEARL. I want to be able to run WoW and steam it on max settings no lag. What do you think my estimated frames will be on and off stream?

CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-3820 Quad-Core 3.60 GHz 10MB Intel Smart Cache LGA2011 (All Venom OC Certified)
HDD: 2TB (2TBx1) SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 64MB Cache 7200RPM HDD (Single Drive)
MEMORY: 16GB (4GBx4) DDR3/1600MHz Quad Channel Memory (Corsair or Major Brand)
MOTHERBOARD: (3-Way SLI Support) ASUS P9X79 LE Intel X79 Chipset Quad Channel DDR3 ATX w/ UEFI Bios, Remote GO!, 7.1 HD Audio, GbLAN, USB3.0, SATA-III RAID, 3 Gen3 PCIe X16, 2 PCIe X1 & 1 PCI (All Venom OC Certified)
SOUND: HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO
VIDEO: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti 2GB 16X PCIe Video Card (Major Brand Powered by NVIDIA
This is a very poor system for the price:

1. i7 has zero benefits in 99.9% of games, including WoW. LGA 2011 i7s get outperformed by LGA 1155 Ivy Bridge i5s in games.

2. 650 Ti is a pretty bad card for the price.

Have you read my guide?
CPU: AMD FX-8150 3.60 GHz Eight-Core AM3+ CPU 8MB L2 Cache & Turbo Core Technology
HDD: 2TB (2TBx1) SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 64MB Cache 7200RPM HDD (Single Drive)
MEMORY: 16GB (4GBx4) DDR3/1600MHz Dual Channel Memory (Corsair or Major Brand)
MOTHERBOARD: * [CrossFireX] GIGABYTE GA-970A-D3 AMD 970 Chipset Socket AM3+ ATX Mainboard w/ Touch Bios, Ultra Durable 2, On/Off Charge, 7.1 Audio, GbLAN, USB3.0, SATA-III RAID, 2 Gen2 PCIe X16, 3 PCIe X1 & 2 PCI
SOUND: HIGH DEFINITION ON-BOARD 7.1 AUDIO
VIDEO: AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB 16X PCIe 3.0 Video Card (Major Brand Powered by AMD)

what about that?
Try i5-3570 and Radeon 7870.
If you HAVE to buy from a CyberPowerPC, this is what I would do:

http://www.cyberpowerpc.com/saved/1EHRPB

Note that even CyberPowerPC is starting to be bit more expensive than building your own. If you did, you could get a better system for few hundred bucks less.
i think you guys failed to answer my question... what is my estimated frames on/off stream....
Assuming you are going with Kal's setup instead of the two you linked.

Well that is situational...

arena, small scale bgs, questing, some 5 mans. You should be at ~45+ fps streaming
in raids/high pop cities/large scale bgs you should be at ~20+fps (usually floating at ~40 with minimal things going on)

off stream
should be 50+ most of the time
30+ in raids/bgs (50+ if there isn't much going on)
40+ high pop towns.

just rough estimates.

Also WoW isn't exactly optimized to run at max setting even if you give it the best of hardwares. You just have to tweak it to see what is best for your taste.
I.E. Ultra with Shadows on High, Multisampling on 1x, Texture filtering at 2x anisotropic.