alani

Customer Support
i just killed her after farming the 10 shards and it wont let me loot the corpse i frapsed it this is bs respond please
Try logging out and logging back in to see if you can loot the corpse.

If that does not work, put in a ticket and give the exact time and date that you killed Alani and wait for a GM to assist. They should be able to help you out.

As an aside, I would recommend that you change your thread title as it is against the Forum CoC, as well as removed the masked profanity from your post.
10/11/2012 08:18 AMPosted by Thelawlrus
i just killed her after farming the 10 shards and it wont let me loot the corpse i frapsed it this is bs respond please

And have you tried to log out and back in?

And have you tried to log out and back in?

yes

edit corpse despawned

multiple witnesses and video of the kill
10/11/2012 08:30 AMPosted by Thelawlrus
multiple witnesses and video of the kill

No need for that, Blizzard is always watching you. (Seriously)
As long as you were the one who got the "tap" and the kill was completed, there will be a log of the kill.

Just put in a ticket and keep it open (yes, ticket times are long) and a GM will get back to you. This is standard procedure for these types of things. Especially when it is a rare item drop.
when you use the crystal you get the tap
Then you should be fine. Just keep that ticket open. Grats on the kill. I only have one crystal so far.
im not gonna lie i frapsed it for this cause i knew something might go wrong
Thel is correct. When you use the crystal, it taps the mob for you. This is to prevent losing the kill to someone who simply waits for you to use it and then taps the mob...considering what you have to go through to get enough crystals lol.
also sorry for the impatience on this its just..... well you guys farm 10 shards from killing everything in the zone since you hit 90 and you will know whats going on here with me
well guess its time to go use the 40 keys i got in the last few days. If your about to kill alani id say i hope it doesnt bug out for you gl
10/11/2012 08:38 AMPosted by Thelawlrus
also sorry for the impatience on this its just..... well you guys farm 10 shards from killing everything in the zone since you hit 90 and you will know whats going on here with me

LOL, considering I have only gotten 1 shard from questing in there...I can only imagine what it's like. If you did indeed use the crystal and kill the mob, I am pretty sure this is something they can take care of for you, bud. I wold just wait it out and let them investigate it.
10/11/2012 08:46 AMPosted by Caladynus

LOL, considering I have only gotten 1 shard from questing in there...I can only imagine what it's like. If you did indeed use the crystal and kill the mob, I am pretty sure this is something they can take care of for you, bud. I wold just wait it out and let them investigate it.

ty for you support its just a saw a blue response in the thread and I got all giggity never got a blue response before
tickets in and all how should it be written to not have a gm tell me to go to wowhead to figure out how to kill alani?
"Today, 10/11/12, at such and such time, I killed the rare spawn Alani after collecting the 10 Skyshards. Upon killing her, she was not lootable. I logged out and logged back in and was still unable to loot her body. The body has since respawned and I would like to get the loot that I earned from the kill. Thank you"

Something to that effect should be sufficient.
"Today, 10/11/12, at such and such time, I killed the rare spawn Alani after collecting the 10 Skyshards. Upon killing her, she was not lootable. I logged out and logged back in and was still unable to loot her body. The body has since respawned and I would like to get the loot that I earned from the kill. Thank you"

Something to that effect should be sufficient.

perfect ty
The video is completely irrelevant. The only evidence that matters exists in the server logs.