Heroic: Garajal the Spiritbinder (Blues Look)

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
Prev 1 7 8 9 17 Next

Oh no, I was just curious because, According to someone who is apparently a lead encounter designer said:

Q: What's next for your team?
A: Fixing bugs, though there won't be any in the content once players get to see it. We will always be working on the next thing. We are going to keep making more raids and more dungeons, so we are hard at work on whatever comes next. Players will have to see what that is.

Specifically in that part that I found amusing, and I think he's an !@# for saying it, is:

A: Fixing bugs, though there won't be any in the content once players get to see it.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/2944-Mogu-shan-Vaults-Opening-Interview-with-Ion-Hazzikostas-Blue-Posts-Weekly-Roundup

I honestly think that the majority of the time they think we're just QQ'ing/trolling as opposed to having found a real issue with the content on their end. It's really disheartening to have to call a raid because you've just hit a brick wall and you don't know when it's going to be fixed indefinitely. Especially for you guilds who had the content down before Gag who now have all these other guilds on your tail plus the 25's surpassing you.

You hit the nail on the head with your last sentence. Its completely screwed the race in favor of the guilds that happen to be raiding the instant the hotfix or whatever goes through, or which ever guild gets the luckiest with the gear RNG gods.
At least let us know when/if it's getting hotfixed so we can skip it?

I honestly think that the majority of the time they think we're just QQ'ing/trolling as opposed to having found a real issue with the content on their end. It's really disheartening to have to call a raid because you've just hit a brick wall and you don't know when it's going to be fixed indefinitely. Especially for you guilds who had the content down before Gag who now have all these other guilds on your tail plus the 25's surpassing you.

You hit the nail on the head with your last sentence. Its completely screwed the race in favor of the guilds that happen to be raiding the instant the hotfix or whatever goes through, or which ever guild gets the luckiest with the gear RNG gods.

DON'T SLEEP EVERRR.

DON'T SLEEP EVERRR.

Screw that, I'm gonna be smoking tons of !@#$ till they hotfix this.
10/11/2012 09:29 PMPosted by Tenzai
Its completely screwed the race in favor of the guilds that happen to be raiding the instant the hotfix or whatever goes through, or which ever guild gets the luckiest with the gear RNG gods.

I know, I am so nervous that they are gonna do this hot fix without an announcement same as the Spine 10 one. I don't want to keep bashing my face into the brick until I can't see through the blood but I also don't want to leave just in case they put it through and we fall behind because we weren't on at the right time.
10/11/2012 09:44 PMPosted by Tyrnyx
Its completely screwed the race in favor of the guilds that happen to be raiding the instant the hotfix or whatever goes through, or which ever guild gets the luckiest with the gear RNG gods.

I know, I am so nervous that they are gonna do this hot fix without an announcement same as the Spine 10 one. I don't want to keep bashing my face into the brick until I can't see through the blood but I also don't want to leave just in case they put it through and we fall behind because we weren't on at the right time.

Remind me of the stealth spine nerf?
10/11/2012 09:44 PMPosted by Tyrnyx

Same situation that we are in, we want to get the others down on heroic, but we cannot bring ourselves to switch it to normal just yet.
Originally Spine 10 Earth buff stacked twice at 15% each. The Dungeon Journal said that 25 stacked 3 times at 15% and 10 stacked twice at 20% each. I ticketed it first week and a gm said that it was a bug and would be changed.

I didn't see the buff become 20% until they put out 1st set of nerfs.

My memory may be foggy though.
WHY WON'T YOU ACKNOWLEDGE US?! THE BOSS IS RETARDED AND BROKEN! FIX IT FK YA!
I love this boss

I need world first gnome kill
Do spirit kings until they fix it?
Grasp hits way harder on 25... and the higher hits actually creates more opportunity for instagibs via multiple grasps or grasp + voodoo.
I think we're just going to level fresh 90's, kill the first 2 bosses on heroic again, skip the 3rd and just kill the remaining hardmodes.
10/11/2012 10:14 PMPosted by Struthyx
I think we're just going to level fresh 90's, kill the first 2 bosses on heroic again, skip the 3rd and just kill the remaining hardmodes.

Not a bad idea.
probably be quicker than waiting for blizz to respond!
@Kolzi, Did you even read this thread? or did the guy with a diminished brain capacity(kfc) mention something in mumble?

Please re read the first post of this thread and maybe you'll get an idea about why everything you just posted is false.
10/11/2012 10:13 PMPosted by Kolzi
Grasp hits way harder on 25... and the higher hits actually creates more opportunity for instagibs via multiple grasps or grasp + voodoo.

Sorry what?

You complain about getting hit by 5-6 grasps at once, how is that different to getting hit by 2-3 grasps at once that hit for twice as much?

@Kolzi, Did you even read this thread? or did the guy with a diminished brain capacity(kfc) mention something in mumble?

Please re read the first post of this thread and maybe you'll get an idea about why everything you just posted is false.

No idea wtf you are on about with mumble (my guild doesn't even use mumble...). I read the OP. How is what I posted wrong?

You complain about getting hit by 5-6 grasps at once, how is that different to getting hit by 2-3 grasps at once that hit for twice as much?

How often is that going to happen in a raid with 25 people in it with what..4 people going down?
Jesus. Dot heavy comp and tanks are still getting one shot.