DK Nerfs QQ

Death Knight
Post Limit:
Death Knight (Forums)
Blood Boil Boils the blood of all enemies within 10 yards, dealing 790 Shadow damage. 3,858 Shadow damage.
Death Strike Focuses dark power into a strike that deals 280% weapon damage plus 2,094 185% weapon damage plus 923 to an enemy and heals you for 20% of the damage you have sustained during the preceding 5 sec (minimum of at least 7% of your maximum health).

Talents
Death Siphon Deal 4,985 Deal 7,478 Shadowfrost damage to an enemy, healing the Death Knight for 100% of damage dealt.
Purgatory An unholy pacts pact grants you the ability to fight on through damage that would kill mere mortals.

Blood
Crimson Scourge Increases the damage dealt by your Blood Boil by 40% 10%, and when you land a melee attack on a target that is infected with your Blood Plague, there is a 10% chance that your next Blood Boil or Death and Decay will consume no runes.
Heart Strike Instantly strike the target and up to two additional nearby enemies, causing 115% weapon damage plus 681 105% weapon damage plus 572 on the primary target, with each additional enemy struck taking 25% less damage than the previous target.
Rune Strike Strike the target for 175% weapon damage. 160% weapon damage.
Soul Reaper If the enemy dies before this effect triggers, the Death Knight gains 50% haste for 10 sec. 5 sec.

Frost
Soul Reaper If the enemy dies before this effect triggers, the Death Knight gains 50% haste for 10 sec. 5 sec.

Unholy

straight from the new patch notes that just went up.
"Nearly all data-mined 5.1 class changes are old hotfixes that everyone already has. We haven't made many new 5.1 class changes yet." - GC

The sky has not yet fallen.
Also noted on MMO-Champion, these are mostly tool-tip updates from all the hot-fixes.
...they're tooltip upgrades? that makes me feel better.. was wondering why the hell blizz would be gutting blood spec's dmg
I only want to know why these aren't listed in the Hotfix notes.
yea i just noticed that many of the changes are already live, good catch tho.

Um... It's BEEN LIKE THIS.