Grand Expedition Yak account wide/bound?

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5
i also think the cloud serpent riding skill should be account wide like the mounts
Nice necro. But I programming limitations would possibly not make that happen. But frankly the Tundra mammoth should be account wide. Order of Cloud Serpents are also ridiculously easy to hit exalted with.
Blizzard deemed class mounts to be a sacred cow. They do not want a Blood Dame to be caught riding a Sunwalker's Kodo, for instance.

[e]Dang, missed the necro. I'm usually more aware of that kind of thing.
12/13/2012 07:29 PMPosted by Irøh
Nice necro. But I programming limitations would possibly not make that happen. But frankly the Tundra mammoth should be account wide. Order of Cloud Serpents are also ridiculously easy to hit exalted with.

2 weeks isn't really a necro. :p

And programming limitations are not a problem for cloud serpent riding. All they'd have to do is tie it to an achievement.
12/13/2012 07:29 PMPosted by Irøh

The mammoth is account wide.
11/29/2012 02:18 AMPosted by Maladomini
Cloud Serpent mounts are indeed account-wide. However they require the Cloud Serpent Riding skill, which is a faction requirement and character specific. Characters that meet the faction requirement will see the mount as account-wide. I’ll bring this up with our developers to see if that’s intended.

I hope this gets changed....in 5.2, maybe? :)
I don't play my tauren, but just looking up, I have the bike even though I only got it A-side.

It's nice it converts for the opposite faction.
12/25/2012 09:51 AMPosted by Bunsai
Cloud Serpent mounts are indeed account-wide. However they require the Cloud Serpent Riding skill, which is a faction requirement and character specific. Characters that meet the faction requirement will see the mount as account-wide. I’ll bring this up with our developers to see if that’s intended.

I hope this gets changed....in 5.2, maybe? :)

Well, you already get the double rep from them if you got revered and bought the commendation on one character, and that was easily the fastest rep grind in MOP.

I mean I'd be all for it if they did it, but I don't think it's gonna take long to hit exalted with them on any character.
12/25/2012 11:55 AMPosted by Garnox
Well, you already get the double rep from them if you got revered and bought the commendation on one character, and that was easily the fastest rep grind in MOP.

True!

But I'm just tired of doing them. ;) Don't get me wrong, I don't mind doing Dailies, but I've done the Serpent Cloud already on my Druid :/

I mean they have giving us Acc-wide mounts etc, what's the difference now?