Merging accounts

Customer Support
Post Limit:
I personally own 2 battle.net accounts every time i attempt to merge them i get an error message. Are you guys aware of this? how can i resolve it.

thnx
You cannot merge battle.net accounts. That option is only for old WoW accounts so they can be merged into the battle.net system.

If you want to move WoW licenses to be on the same battle.net account, you need to call Billing.
hmm whats that gonna cost me lol
It doesn't cost anything, but a bit of time to get in queue. Just ask them to move the WoW license from one Battlenet to the other.
ok so ive been trying to call all day and the "hold q is full" is there a more direct number i can call?
10/17/2012 03:22 PMPosted by Löckycharms
ok so ive been trying to call all day and the "hold q is full" is there a more direct number i can call?

Sorry , there's just the one.

Keep spamming redial until you get in queue.

Don't hang up and try back later, literally keep hitting redial until you get a spot

No there isn't. You are gonna have to spam re-dial

No there is only one number, you need to spam the re-dial button until you get in. There is a problem with the paid character services right now so the phone queue is more then likely getting hit pretty hard with that.
Unfortunately, no. It seems that the only way to get through is to spam the redial button until you get into the queue. With the current issues with Character transfers in the like, I'd imagine that the already strained phone lines are getting slammed even harder.
I've never heard of being able to merge 2 battle.net accounts.

I am not even sure if thats possible.

Incase it isn't you could always transfer a character or characters from one battle.net to another as a secondary option.

No, but Billing can move WoW accounts from one Bnet account to another.

You can also try submitting a ticket through the Support Site. Our Support staff can handle a fairly wide range of issues through that.

If they need any information or other documentation they can let you know through there as well.

https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit

I've never heard of being able to merge 2 battle.net accounts.

I am not even sure if thats possible.

Consolidating multiple World of Warcraft licenses, that you are registered to, on one Battle.net account may be possible. It isn't common and appropriate verification is required.
I've done it once before.

I did Recruit a Friend with myself, and had many of my WoW licences on this account, and the additional account I created on another Battle.net

I called Billing and they moved the new account to my main account after I got sick of having two logins. I had to provide the Secret Question's Answer for both of them. Obviously they were both in my name, same Address, Date of Birth and so on which I am sure helped the process.

So there's no harm in trying.