whats it gonna take for you to do something??

Oceanic General Discussion
I just got home, logged in... the que is 2588 long on Frostmourne!! thats hours and hours...

I'll have to goto bed in 4hrs, that was my play time.. I didnt get to play yesterday cause of que.. not getting to play today cause of que..

what the hell are you people doing over there? its one damn server, cant you take the time to straighten out just one server ?? not asking you to fix a dozen or fifty, just one

when it comes renewal time my credit card auto pays for a year, you don't have to beg me to fix my card or my account or call a bank it auto pays and does it. can i please get the same service that i give to you?
rofl this guy thinks blizzard care about him. So cute
hell no im not transferring i've been on frostmourne and in the same guild for 4 years

you transfer your !@# off the server
hell no im not transferring i've been on frostmourne and in the same guild for 4 years

you transfer your !@# off the server

This, Sick of people telling us to transfer there is a reason we moved/started on that realm.
whats it gonna take for you to do something??

10/03/2012 03:29 AMPosted by Zoheel
You can have a free transfer

10/04/2012 03:26 AMPosted by Headmaster
hell no im not transferring

you're offered a solution, then you complain it isn't the one you want

beggars, choosers, etc.

enjoy your queues
How bout blizzard goes thru the logs, finds everyone that didnt log in 5months previous to mop on frostmourn and manually transfers them all to burning legion or Jubei'Thos

how would you like that !@#$?
The solution is presented after the fact. It should have been provided years ago when the server first saw queues. The server should have been permanently locked.

As soon as the queue is gone early morning, more characters are then created. It's stupid.
The solution is presented after the fact. It should have been provided years ago when the server first saw queues. The server should have been permanently locked.

As soon as the queue is gone early morning, more characters are then created. It's stupid.

That can be said about half the servers on WoW. Why are some very unbalanced servers not locked. Look at Thaurssian, way too many horde, yet you can still make horde on it. Its just not logically. But this is blizzard for you.