Haste or Mastery for UH PvP?

Death Knight
I'm confused, which one should I be prioritizing? I'm of course spec'd into blood tap. Some times it feels my down time is still a bit to long though.
Haste is still the one to spec for. I agree about the downtime, but it'll get better as you get more haste.
10/03/2012 10:16 AMPosted by Hold
Haste is still the one to spec for. I agree about the downtime, but it'll get better as you get more haste.

The reason I ask is because it states here...

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/5738084607

That I should spec mastery over haste.
I can't find the site I looked at right now, but it had haste at 1.42, mastery and crit at 1.4.

Did this guy do his calculations at 85? It certainly looks that way.
Go for haste or crit. Euliat did his sims at 90 with raid gear on the beta and it went crit>haste>mastery (crit and haste were pretty close with mastery far behind). Mastery doesn't increase your pet damage, which is a huge portion of your damage as UH. ScS, diseases, and DC make up less of your total damage than your pet. So logically you want to increase your pet damage as much as possible, which is through haste or crit.
10/03/2012 10:45 AMPosted by Dalamaris
Go for haste or crit. Euliat did his sims at 90 with raid gear on the beta and it went crit>haste>mastery (crit and haste were pretty close with mastery far behind). Mastery doesn't increase your pet damage, which is a huge portion of your damage as UH. ScS, diseases, and DC make up less of your total damage than your pet. So logically you want to increase your pet damage as much as possible, which is through haste or crit.

Yeah, I'm going for haste.
Haste all the way if you ask me, Mastery is only for shadow damage, death coil, and dot blood plague.
10/03/2012 10:45 AMPosted by Dalamaris

PvP PvP PvP PvP PvP PvP PvP PvP PvP PvP PvP
10/03/2012 03:40 PMPosted by Jäckßäuer

PvP PvP PvP PvP PvP PvP PvP PvP PvP PvP PvP

But he doesn't know the difference. I've pointed it out to him before but he's got a super hard on for pet damage.

After a night of wpvp and bg's, pet damage is so far down the list it's not even funny.
I would go for mastery in random BGs (or maybe even rated BGs, don't know don't play them.) Arena, I don't know yet.