PVP and Warriors

Warlock
Warriors seem to be overpowered. I die really fast and cannot do enough damage even with poor geared warriors. This is for specs not including demonology. Anyone else?
Im affl right now but I have the same problem warriors eat me alive no matter what spec.
it's all the stuns they have lately -.- not to mention the fact locks like usual are all focused down first.
That depends. Is the warrior stupid enough to A. Not pop spell reflection, or B. Pop spell reflection at any time other than within half a second of you completing a Chaos Bolt cast while playing destruction?

Oh, and one other thing

GEM AND ENCHANT YOUR DAMN GEAR.
I'm crossing my fingers that 2handed melee classes are only dominating right now because of a lack of resilience in pvp until we get geared.
so dumb how warlocks thing that warriors are so OP roll destro and u can 3 shot us kty
At 85 warriors are really nothing but an annoyance. You should have stayed at 85.
The more you play your lock and the better you get, you will realize that we are in a pretty good place and warriors are not too difficult. I managed to keep 2 warriors that were on me in WSG CCed for a good 30 seconds until my teammates arrived and we killed them.
10/24/2012 04:42 PMPosted by Utchoomawa
The more you play your lock and the better you get, you will realize that we are in a pretty good place and warriors are not too difficult. I managed to keep 2 warriors that were on me in WSG CCed for a good 30 seconds until my teammates arrived and we killed them.

Those must of have been some terrible warriors. There isn't a whole lot you can do when a war has cd's and can charge/SW/gag order and then just charge you again if you get him off of you at any point and then another gag order.

Those must of have been some terrible warriors. There isn't a whole lot you can do when a war has cd's and can charge/SW/gag order and then just charge you again if you get him off of you at any point and then another gag order.

Its not really hard with demon stun, blood fear, mortal coil, portal and circle. Especially with hand of guldan movement debuff. *I didn't say I was killing them, I was CCing them.

Too many bad play warlocks.

*edit - I take that back... one of them was at just over half health by the time help arrived.
Utchoomawa
90 Pandaren Priest
Killers of shade

Edited by Utchoomawa on 10/24/12 8:07 PM (PDT)

Its not really hard with demon stun, blood fear, mortal coil, portal and circle. Especially with hand of guldan movement debuff. *I didn't say I was killing them, I was CCing them.

*edit - I take that back... one of them was at just over half health by the time help arrived.

That combo can't even cc one target for 30 seconds let alone two. Especially 2 warriors if they have any kind of cd's available. Now if you want to say you had a great portal and gateway setup and that 2 of them chased you around for 30 seconds sure... ok. but that isn't cc, that's just 2 dumb warriors.

Stop trying to act like a hero.
warriors are the most fear-immune class out there, so it seems to me.
Utchoomawa
90 Pandaren Priest
Killers of shade

Edited by Utchoomawa on 10/24/12 8:07 PM (PDT)

That combo can't even cc one target for 30 seconds let alone two. Especially 2 warriors if they have any kind of cd's available. Now if you want to say you had a great portal and gateway setup and that 2 of them chased you around for 30 seconds sure... ok. but that isn't cc, that's just 2 dumb warriors.

Stop trying to act like a hero.

I'm sorry you suck so bad on your lock that your rage causes you to project your inadequecy onto others. You don't even know that warlocks get silence immunity and you are claiming to be some sort of warlock pro.

Sorry you suck vs warriors. We don't.

edit - lol at the lock that saves up for the conquest chest without first getting rings/neck/trinkets.
Well, You can do what I do. [Sacrificial Pact] as they stun and try to kill you. Its a pretty sweet talent.
I'm sorry you suck so bad on your lock that your rage causes you to project your inadequecy onto others. You don't even know that warlocks get silence immunity and you are claiming to be some sort of warlock pro.

edit - lol at the lock that saves up for the conquest chest without first getting rings/neck/trinkets.

A 2 minute cd vs 2 silences on like a 15 and 30 sec cd lol. Because it's not like you can't be stunned during unending resolve...

Maybe I'm just replacing my worst gear first?

Again, stop trying to act like a hero.

A 2 minute cd vs 2 silences on like a 15 and 30 sec cd lol. Because it's not like you can't be stunned during unending resolve...

/yawn bad is mad
Utchoomawa
90 Pandaren Priest
Killers of shade

/yawn bad is mad

Nope, just pointing out your idiocy :)
if your pvp set is as bad as yours is of course your gonna rofl stomped by anyone with a silence or stun

I don't think you should talk !@#$ and act like you know what the truth is when you arn't even full honor geared yet

I never said I got rolf stomped by warriors. I was just pointing out he didn't cc 2 warriors for 30 seconds lol.

And warriors have a whole lot more then a stun and silence.