Rate the battle team above you.

Pet Battles
morrdread: 6/10 they seem good individually but I'm not seeing how they combine...then again I could have simply missed something important.
(also for the person who rates my team moonfire actually does around 380-400 damage not the 150 it shows)
10/10 your team is pretty sexy...your team seems to cover your weaknesses.

I changed out my Ghostly Skull for a rare Shadeling, gonna see how that goes. Has two healing spells along with having like 1200 health at lvl 16.
9/10 Very nice, Mechanical, Undead and Flying. So you got your reborns and a good flying type, not bad.
Bump! fun to look at the different line-ups
I was using Crimson Whelping, Dark Phoenix Hatchling, and a Venom Spider Hatchling, but it wasn't working out. I kept getting my !@# handed to me by Clockwork Gnomes (even with an elemental pet, they'd just swap out the gnome for one turn to build a turret), Onyxian Whelpings, and Pandaran Monks.

So I started leveling this group and so far they're doing great in pvp.
@Kessiaan 7/10, I totally want a hand and boomchicken pets, but the broom...why the broom

My pet team is horrible, so I am one to talk >_>

Edit: I don't know why my panther cub is showing up as common, but she is rare^
10/07/2012 01:55 AMPosted by Masayume
Edit: I don't know why my panther cub is showing up as common, but she is rare^

Colours of non-caught pets on the armory are based on the colour of the item that grants you the pet, not the actual quality.

I can only give you 5/10... your weaknesses are flying/beast/mechanical, and you don't have any counters to those types! So it seems like any opposing team with those types, particularly flying, would be tough for you.

I'm in the same boat, but manage to overcome it by using overpowered pets :P
5/10

Ewwww spiders!
7/10 for looking similar, and a blue sporeling sprout too <.<
7/10, your team is made up of some very heavy hitters. I just don't like carrying a team that has no heals
10/07/2012 09:54 AMPosted by Señsei
7/10, your team is made up of some very heavy hitters. I just don't like carrying a team that has no heals

8/10

I heard so much about how OP the Clockwork Gnome was xD!

In case my battle.net displays differently

My main team consists of Fetish Shaman, Grunty and Willy
8/10, -2 for the promo-only, but its a good comp nonetheless.
10/07/2012 10:08 AMPosted by Stax
8/10, -2 for the promo-only, but its a good comp nonetheless.

Bah, i logged out and now it's updated to my not serious flower team xD!

The reason for my pets is that i love Diablo and was excited to use the Fetish Shaman :p, Grunty was my favorite all WOTLK xD and i couldn't decide who to put for the third slot and landed on Willy xD! I honestly love to stack the Shaman's dot with Willy's dot :p

9/10 for yours, looks deadly!!
10/10...lots of cuteness jammed into one team!!!

I've only just started doing the pet battles, but so far I enjoy it. My team isn't anything spectacular, but I'm open to suggestions.
The lack of healing on your current guys may hurt a bit, especially if you get into anything over your head. Otherwise nice. :)
6.5/10

Two beasts isn't that good as 2/3 of your team could get killed by a single enemy if he's strong against beasts, but I love the choices themselves!

*Currently looking for a replacement for the poor quality spider on my team*
8.5/10 2 CC pets and a back-line damager through Immolation is a nice setup...
Still working on like achievements and trying to catch alot of ones I don' thave.

The only real team I am trying to work on is one to defeat Major Payne and I have basically put that on the back burner for awhile.

But am working on lvling pets while I am trying to catch a bunch.

Major Payne has mechanopeep, a bear and I think a dragon? I have defeated all except mechanopeep when I first tried him. The bear is the weakest and the dragon is also weak but that mechanopeep is strong only cause he gets extra attacks. I actually had him beat the 2nd attempt but for some reason mechanopeep started getting all of these extra attacks and I lost.

The team I had for him back then was Grunty, Zapados and Clockwork Gnome. Grunty pretty much took out the bear and the dragon on his own but that mechanopeep is a beast. When next we meet I will have Rag which will counter the mechanopeep.
7/10 Morrdread Good pets with high dmg and coverage of weaknesses, but little synergy.

Current pet selection is my second group I am leveling up.