Warriors hit WAY TO HARD

Warrior
Lots of really bad players in this thread.

Warriors hit to hard with cooldowns popped, and don't really do anything else without them.

The reason is Execute hitting like a truck. Can't have it all, alluding to having good sustained damage (like we had in cata) and the burst we have now.

I'd much rather they nerf Execute or burst and buff sustained damage.

But it's Blizzard, they'll kneejerk nerf us and leave mages for the entire expansion.
It is just the cds what can we really do without the the cds.
Lots of really bad players in this thread.

Warriors hit to hard with cooldowns popped, and don't really do anything else without them.

The reason is Execute hitting like a truck. Can't have it all, alluding to having good sustained damage (like we had in cata) and the burst we have now.

I'd much rather they nerf Execute or burst and buff sustained damage.

But it's Blizzard, they'll kneejerk nerf us and leave mages for the entire expansion.

This is my expectation...... :)
i critted a dk for 165k 5 stack tfb , it was awsome to see how fast a full health bar could vanish, and it was when i had no pvp gear
10/06/2012 01:15 AMPosted by Avalanche
Also, what's 56$ of resil?

That's about tree fitty.

Haha is that a south park reference right there?
So Warriors are OP because we have good mdps? Dude, seriously? Druids can stealth, go bear form, heal themselves while in it, root us while in it, turn into a mount, AND stealth escape warriors. L2P and go QQ on another forum. Just about any class that can heal can easily rail a warrior.
10/07/2012 12:57 AMPosted by Catadinlol
its funny cause only warriors think i am wrong they they do too much dmg. everyone and there mothers agree. im not being unfair nor taking past seasons into account because the past doesnt matter. and btw if ur a warrior and u let ANYONE get away ur bad warriors have stupid amounts of gap closers and ways to stick to someone now.

No no no.
You see you have to divide the dps of the warrior by potato before equating it to France during the 30th century after subtracting the scrubs multiplied by Jersey Shore. Geology my dear Watson.
10/06/2012 06:24 PMPosted by Fraydin
im being hit through my barkskin for 110k by heroic trike

heroic trike

http://www.goclipless.com/images/2007/06/27/s_and_m_big_wheel_tricycle.jpg

How did you discover the secret warrior class mount?

This post contains so much win lol
no
rock>zizzorz>paper
and all get raped by one shot warrior man!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-436SM4Rkxw
10/05/2012 07:58 PMPosted by Øwlcapone
Warriors are dealing FAR too much dmg. i have 56% resil and im being hit through my barkskin for 110k by heroic trike and he didnt even use avatar. and ontop of everything they have shockwave.....which is a 4 sec stun with a 30 sec CD. thats WAY to short. it need to be atleast a 1min CD. if u lower there DMG by a bit and increase the CD of shockwave. warriors will be fine.

Because Warlocks don't crit for 100k+ With Chaos Bolt. Please.. Get out of here with this BS.
10/05/2012 11:15 PMPosted by Greìl
Also, what's 56$ of resil?

It's about $20 american.

XD
10/07/2012 11:27 AMPosted by Zynara
Warriors are dealing FAR too much dmg. i have 56% resil and im being hit through my barkskin for 110k by heroic trike and he didnt even use avatar. and ontop of everything they have shockwave.....which is a 4 sec stun with a 30 sec CD. thats WAY to short. it need to be atleast a 1min CD. if u lower there DMG by a bit and increase the CD of shockwave. warriors will be fine.

Because Warlocks don't crit for 100k+ With Chaos Bolt. Please.. Get out of here with this BS.

I got crit for 160 k yesterday by a warlocks chaos bolt
You're just mad because you have to try now. You mad breh?
10/07/2012 11:30 AMPosted by Iziren

I got crit for 160 k yesterday by a warlocks chaos bolt

Ya I did, too on my main.
10/07/2012 07:51 AMPosted by Rewdweng
No thanks i like my execute. We became the setup for other classes to burst and we finally end up being the executioner. How a warrior should be.

Yes it is fun, lol. I just can't wait till I get to destroy people on this toon.
We do tons of damage, but we already got nerfed out the !@#. 56% resil isn't helping you, especially if the warrior is gemmed in PVP POWER. Also, 110k heroic strike was probably from 5 stacks of Taste for Blood, which doesn't happen very often at all - this is purely based on a lucky proc.