<CMR> 4/6H Recruiting

Dalaran
Post Limit:
<Crimson Moon Rising> [US-Dalaran] is recruiting to fill holes in our roster for Heroic progression. We are looking for players who are dedicated to maximizing their class to the fullest of its potential; applicants must be skilled, open-minded towards criticism, and willing to put in the effort to progress on heroic content. If you are unable to avoid raid mechanics, or are on the bottom of the dps/hps charts, then you are looking at the wrong guild. We need players who are capable of pulling their own weight and thinking on their feet.

Recruiting Needs:
Closed.

Even if your spec is not listed above, we are always accepting exceptional applicants, and have a particular need for skilled dps. Apply at http://s15.zetaboards.com/Crimson_Moon_Rising/forum/3038357/ or contact an officer for more info.

Raid Nights: During progression we run Monday-Thursday 8:45-12 EST. We have strict rules regarding attendance, and tardiness or absence is not tolerated unless cleared ahead of time. In addition, we plan on running multiple alt runs throughout the week. We love raiding, and we will be doing it pretty much every night.

Progression:
12/12H ICC
13/13H Tier 11
7/7H Firelands
8/8H DS Server first kill

4/6H Mogu'shan Vaults
6/6 Heart of Fear
4/4 Terrace of Endless Spring

History: <CMR> is a 10 man progression guild that was formed July 6th, 2010 at the end of Wrath of the Lich King with one goal in mind: to become the best guild on server, where players can come and enjoy raiding in a great environment. We currently own the server in all server first achievements, so if earning a server first spam across the server is on your WoW bucket-list, this is the guild to get it done. We are aiming to push top 100 us rankings this expansion, and we need your help. A guild is only as strong as its weakest link; if we have a complete roster without weak players then the leadership and chemistry that is built within the guild will take us to where we want to be in MoP. We all play to compete in progression raiding, and the thrill of earning a new boss kill in the new tiers. If you are looking to raid in a competitive, yet fun and friendly raid environment, then apply now.
Wut.
Actively recruiting exceptional dps and healers for heroic progression this week.
Grats on your Elegon and Emperor kills guys, your tenacity paid off, nice work.
^ Elegon and Emperor sucked but if you stuck through it, it paid off grats on sticking it through and killing dem bosses!
ALALALALALALALALA!!!!! BOOM!
Have an immediate need for a holy pally or mistweaver. Apply now!
10/11/2012 09:43 PMPosted by Baretaank
Have an immediate need for a holy pally or mistweaver. Apply now!

What that guy said. We could fit a mistweaver or two, or a pally into our rotation. Starting heroic progression this week so now is a good time to apply. You can whisper me on Bare in game if you prefer.
loldestro
YOU DID NOT ANSWER MY QUESTION BARETANK

are there or are there no females in that guild and if there are females in that guild HOW MANY

THIS IS RELEVANT TO MY INTERESTS KAYS
That psy guy really comes up with great songs, and plays a mean disc priest.
10/16/2012 01:39 PMPosted by Gangnamstyle
That psy guy really comes up with great songs, and plays a mean disc priest.

Totally
Bump for Heroic dogs.
I went ahead and updated our needs. We picked up a few new healers but could still use another Mistweaver. Our biggest needs atm are a couple of melee dps. Rogues, Enh Shaman, DKs and Feral Druids in high demand!
Baretaank is the best tank.
I have proof of this.
Alliance can't be goblins.
10/20/2012 09:40 AMPosted by Donnicton

We have gnomes, they're basically the same thing.
10/20/2012 08:56 PMPosted by Baretaank

We have gnomes, they're basically the same thing.

Sorry, never met a Gnome that can pull off the Orko look.