<CMR> 4/6H Recruiting

Dalaran
What title do I get from slaying you ? ??
Santa is real isn't he?
Hmmmm
...hands out loot to people who show up to raids on time every week, and spreads the loot out evenly so one person isn't going to be completely decked...

But I went from 471-->482 ilvl in 2 raids.
Updated the thread. Looking for a few players to help us continue Heroic progression.
Updated. Need either an Ele or Lock, OR a priest who can play both Shadow and Disc and is willing to switch back and forth between the two.
Bump.
Filled our needs, but all exceptional applicants are still encouraged to apply.
Elegon down and a .1% wipe on Blade Lord so he'll die this week too. Still recruiting all exceptional players, with an emphasis on a Priest that can heal and dps, an ele shaman, or a boomkin.
I saw your post in the w/v thread and agree with a lot you're saying especially about the "2-3", but I simply can't raid 4 nights a week and DEFINITELY not 4 consecutive nights.

Best of luck in your recruiting.
11/30/2012 02:00 PMPosted by Baretaank
Elegon down and a .1% wipe on Blade Lord so he'll die this week too. Still recruiting all exceptional players, with an emphasis on a Priest that can heal and dps, an ele shaman, or a boomkin.

Go go go go go go go go go go go go!!!! My fanboyz are showing. Or did I forget to put on pants? Bay Life...

Go go go go go go go go go go go go
Change raid time to 4:30AM and I'm in!
Too bad we disbanded eh?
12/14/2012 01:20 PMPosted by ßeats
Too bad we disbanded eh?

what is this i don't even
R.I.P. CMR, my home away from home for almost two years.