PvP Gear is so plain

Death Knight
Don't get me wrong I like our gear but it just feels so plain and generic. Sure feels like it was just slapped together.

Definitely not a fan of the Super Saiyan hair, but thankfully as Worgen, I don't have to worry about that.
That gear is anything but plain and generic looking.

One could even say... that shi's cray.
Don't get me wrong I like our gear but it just feels so plain and generic. Sure feels like it was just slapped together.

Definitely not a fan of the Super Saiyan hair, but thankfully as Worgen, I don't have to worry about that.

You are in the minority.
we look like freakin Evangelion units! my bada$$ meter broke from the sheer awesome of our pvp armor.
the PvP armour looks sweet!
I'm not saying it doesn't look bad !@#, I'm just saying it seriously looks like it has so much potential to be improved upon. But it would seem that's just me, to each their own.
I hear transmogrification is coming out soon. It lets you change the look of your armor and weapons if you disagree with it.
10/06/2012 08:21 PMPosted by Hellmarch
I'm not saying it doesn't look bad !@#, I'm just saying it seriously looks like it has so much potential to be improved upon. But it would seem that's just me, to each their own.

fur on the back of the helmet needs to be longer and flow in the wind
10/06/2012 08:22 PMPosted by Pushßutton
I hear transmogrification is coming out soon. It lets you change the look of your armor and weapons if you disagree with it.

You should try to read first then attempt to be the DK forums comedian.

As I said, I don't hate it at all, I'm just saying it could have been added onto and improved it.

!@#$ing wise %^-.
10/06/2012 08:43 PMPosted by Hellmarch
!@#$ing wise %^-.
lol no that's Jack's job. I was being sarcastic for the sake of being sarcastic.
10/06/2012 09:22 PMPosted by Pushßutton
lol no that's Jack's job.

I'm pleased to know I have my own job on the forums.
Scourgelord is still my favorite PvE set, and Cataclysmic is still my favorite PvP set.

thats like, the point dude. since the start of cata the pvp gear will "grow" looks wise. each seasons set is a cooler version of the previous seasons set. the idea is you get prettier with each season.
Looking like Stun from Bloody Roar or Yoshimitsu from Tekken is never, I repeat, NEVER plain and boring.
That gear is anything but plain and generic looking.

One could even say... that shi's cray.
10/06/2012 08:09 PMPosted by Kusari
we look like freakin Evangelion units!

I laughed. Hard.

+10 Kusari

as the last two expansions proved, they will used this as a base model and improve upon this model as new set come out. The pvp armours generally tend to have an evolution look. Except for the final season.
10/07/2012 01:09 AMPosted by Nefarox

thats like, the point dude. since the start of cata the pvp gear will "grow" looks wise. each seasons set is a cooler version of the previous seasons set. the idea is you get prettier with each season.

10/07/2012 05:42 AMPosted by Amathyst

as the last two expansions proved, they will used this as a base model and improve upon this model as new set come out. The pvp armours generally tend to have an evolution look. Except for the final season.

Then my jimmies are rustled and I can't wait to see what's next.
10/06/2012 08:09 PMPosted by Kusari
we look like freakin Evangelion units!

YUP.
Am I the only one that sees a giant green bug?

Giant green bugs are pretty cool. Nothing wrong with that.