463 ilvl mage LF a new horde home 10m

Guild Recruitment
Currently looking for a 10m guild, but may consider a 25m setting. I can play any of the 3 specs for mages, if you ahve any questions feel free to add and whisper me.

I can raid sunday-thursday 9pm-1am EST ( do not bother posting if its before 9 or after 1)

add my real id: don't feel like going into raiding history in depth on a forum post, add:

We can speak over mumble/vent/skype whatever you prefer.

Yes i am aware my weapon sucks also thank you for pointing that out, will be replaced tonight or tomorrow should bump ilvl to 465 or 466.

I am also aware im a little under hit cap, which i will be able to change my tonight or tomorrow.

Feel free to add and ask anything about me, i'm usually always on.
Hey there <Paint it Blacker> (Blackrock - US - Horde Guild) Is looking for exceptional players to add to our roster. We are currently only accepting people with high skill levels so we can be able to raid without having people slacking off, and everyone pulling thier weight.

Raid Times:

Monday - 11pm - 1am
Wednesday 11pm - 1am
Friday 10pm - 2am
Saturday 10pm - 2am

If you feel like you have what it takes and you are interested in talking with me more add my Battletag (Undergruff#1804) So we can talk more. Have a good day.
Good Day!

We currently have an immediate opening for a Mage. Please visit www.Simplicity-Turalyon.com for more info.

Realid Dmarr218@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you!
Gotta love kylesmash,carry him through 8/8 DS right before MoP just so he can add that to his raid history list for MoP...
how many threads are you going to make.....
The leadership of this guild broke off from Nebula on Alliance side of the same realm (realm #2/world 638 for Deathwing raid)

<Metrum> Stormreaver - Horde 10m
Raid Start - 6:00 to 10:00pm PST
Raid Days - Tues/Wed (Thursday is the alt run and not mandatory but highly encouraged)
Datacenter - Chicago
Who to contact (realid): ericprydz82@yahoo.com

Recruitment Needs:

All exceptional players should apply. We have raiders who can play 4 or 5 different toons so we can tweak our roster based on applicants.

Death Knight - Low
Druid - Low
Hunter - Medium
Mage - High
Monk - High
Paladin - Low
Priest - Low
Rogue - High
Shaman - Low
Warlock - Low
Warrior - Medium (dps)

<Metrum> is a newly formed raiding guild (sub 6 months) with roots going back to Vanilla; our officer core has in-depth raiding experience throughout every teir. We are currently looking for dedicated raiders for a strong start in MoP. Our primary focus is building a strong raiding core for the opening tier of Mists, and we plan on achieving this by extensive trials. <Metrum> is looking for raiders who love to raid and know what raiding truly is. With a two night a week raid schedule we expect 95% raid attendance. Our mains will never be asked to raid a third night; however, we intend on running a one day alt run. This run is completely optional, but We believe the key to 10 man progression is having a reserve of geared alts that can swap out based on the fight's requirements. Our goal will be to keep our alt group on par with our main raid in terms of gear and progression. While it may seem raiding two nights a week won't allow for quick progression, we know in many cases progression rankings come down to the very last boss. With a strong group of alts we can clear any challange that awaits us.

We promise to offer:
- Stable leadership team, we have been raiding together and have known each other for 3 years.
- No drama loot distribution. Loot is distributed by council and we consider performance, attendance and recent upgrades obtained. Additionally, we plan out our loot strategy based on upcoming progression bosses and their DPS/Healing/Tank requirements.
- Strict adherence to high performance standards. We play to our max potential, and we expect all raiders to do the same.
- Quick removal of under-performers. Raiders will be held to the standards of others and we will open recruitment to maintain this standard.
- Honest feedback on performance. We will provide information based on your performance, if you want to tweak a spec, raise DPS or how to avoid a mechanic.
- Everyone has a voice. Due to our two night raid schedule, we plan on doing a lot of our strategy building through our forums and in-game discusions. If there is something you wish to add to how we are doing business, it will be honestly considered. Anyone can submit good ideas for the betterment of the guild.
- Raiding environment that works with real life commitments. Raiding 2 days (Possibly 3 if you run alts) is much more flexable and less time consuming, allowing for more RL commitments.

Applying to the guild is a requirement. If you aren't going to take the time to app, why would we take the time to interview you, let alone hand out a raid spot to you.

To apply visit http://metrum.guildlaunch.com/
<Semantics> is a 25-man Heroic raiding guild. We were formed several months prior to the launch of Cataclysm as a group of like-minded individuals who thoroughly enjoy all aspects of the game. The founding members of <Semantics> were those who would PuG unique Wrath achievements such as the Immortal, Herald of the Titans, A Tribute to Dedicated Insanity, Conqueror/Champion of Ulduar, Earth, Wind and Fire, just to name a few. We wanted to create a raid environment with people who shared the same goals, those who would log on more than just raid time, and most of all to create a solid core community.

Expectations from Applicants
We are a progression guild, first and foremost. You are expected to be knowledgeable of not only your class, but to show up to raids prepared. We are a competitive group of people, and the same is expected of our applicants. Always be looking to improve, to be the best at your role. Players are expected to use the best professions [gathering professions are for alts], select the best race, and overall min/max their character.

Loot Policy
We use a loot council system for the distribution of loot. This council is comprised of three officers who decide who will receive the specific piece of loot. The system is open, where every member can see who is up for consideration. During progression, it is not uncommon for us to outfit certain players with loot that will give us the best chance for success.

4/6 Normal 25m

Point of Contact
RealID: sauce@semanticsguild.com
Officers: Sauce, Thewhitefox, Dabeef, Dorment

We are currently seeking the following classes (RELIABLE PEOPLE) to fill our raid roster.

Mage - High need
Boomkin - High need
Exceptional Ranged DPS - High need

Exceptional Melee DPS - High need

Holy Paladin

Raid times
7:30-11:30 EST

To get more info or apply, go to http://www.semanticsguild.com
Greetings! :)
For More Information about the application process visit: http://www.ZugLife.com

Zug Life is probably the oldest guild on Cho'gall; we're currently enjoying our 6th year together (2/14/06 - Yes, Valentines Day). That said, you probably haven't heard of us and we like it that way. You won't find us on posting on progression threads or starting forum drama.

As of 10-05-2012 we're actively seeking

2-4 Ranged DPS
2 Warlocks
1 Mage
Elemental Shammy/Hunter
1 Melee dps(Ret Pally/ Dps Warrior/ Rogue / Windwalker Monk)
We're interested in all quality applicants!

We do not recruit for the bench; expect to raid as soon as you join.

Please note that we require our raiders to be versatile and competent at playing their class’s various specs. We also expect applicants to demonstrate knowledge in their gemming and enchants. Our ideal applicant is an honest, receptive, and responsible person that would be able to maintain 90%+ raid attendance.

Our current raid times are 8:30PM to 11PM CST on Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday

Given our very short raid week (7.5 hours), we focus on efficiency and making the most out of our raid time. Although we do not race other guilds in progression we always have, and will continue to, progress very well for the hours we commit to it.

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please check out our website at :

There's a pretty good About Us post in the Apps forum as well as a post that explains how to PM your app to the officers. Also, feel free to contact Caneshealer or any Zug Life member if you have additional questions.
Questionable Intent is a 25-man Horde weekend raiding guild on Shadowmoon (US-PvP, EST).

Raid Schedule
  • Friday – 8 PM – 12 AM EST
  • Saturday – 8 PM – 12 AM EST
  • Monday – 8 PM – 12 AM EST (Added in MoP)
  • Sometimes our raids will go past our scheduled raid times if we are getting close to downing a progression boss or to finish clearing up some farm content. However, we try to limit this to no more than 10-20 minutes. Our raids pull precisely on time with pre-planned breaks because we understand that sitting at your computer for any number of hours can be difficult.

We are a 25 man raiding guild. We strive to down as much content as we can during our allotted raiding time. Our goal is to be a successful and compete with guilds that raid four days a week so in order to do this we need upper talented, motivated players. Alts are welcome in our guild but be aware that even though it is your alt, it is a main in our guild. That said, you must have BiS enchants and know your class thoroughly.

Recruitment Needs* (Alts of Weekday Raiders are welcome.)
  • Tanks
  • Healers
  • DPS
  • *If you feel that you are an exceptional player, feel free to apply even if we are not specifically recruiting your class. We are always looking for talented, quality and capable players to add to our roster.

• Tier 14
      4/16 Normal
  • Tier 13
      8/8 Heroic
      Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider
  • Loot Distribution

Loot is distributed through a merit-based loot council. What this means to you as a potential raider in Questionable Intent is that your performance will always be taken into account when deciding loot. We do not limit performance to just how well you do on DPS/Damage Meters. Our idea of performance constitutes your attitude, how well you prepare for raid encounters, how much damage/dps you deal and take in an encounter, what you contribute to the guild outside of raid times, where it would benefit the raid more and how well you take direction.

Zierius - Alcarius#1540
    Derrickster - derrickster#1587
    Venus - venus#1169
    Pryne - Pryne#1736

You may also contact us via whisper in game on the characters Zierius, Derrickster, Venùs (ù= alt+0249) or Pryne; or you may visit our website at [url]http://qiguild.guildomatic.com[/url]

How to Apply

We realize that not everyone is comfortable or very good at filling out a 'form' for applying. As a result, we offer two methods of application: You may apply via public or private form application available on our guild website or you may apply via a vent interview that will cover the same points as the form application. If you elect to attempt application to Questionable Intent, please review the application form available on our forums prior to the interview.
    Greetings all,

First off let me give a description of our community. Wafflehouse is a small hardcore community of experienced gamers that have been together in one form or another since World of Warcrafts release years ago. Our outlook on raiding is simple, sit down in front of your computer 2 days a week, 4-5 hours a night and dedicate that time to playing at your best. Performing at your peak results in fast efficient progression and an enjoyable experience for you and your fellow raiders.

Horde, Turalyon, US EST

The Raid Schedule

Friday : 7pm/11pm , server time
    Saturday : 7pm/11pm , server time

The loot :

Wafflehouse is a 10 man guild, we are a group of friends that want to progress and experience everything that warcraft has to offer. Loot will be based on a hybrid loot council/roll system. If the item benefits multiple people the item will be rolled on, if the item is going to benefit one person over many the group as a whole will decide to allocate that item to the raider it suits best.

Positions available :

Paladin - Holy
    Monk - dps
    Warrior - dps
    Druid - Resto

Raider Requirements

Previous Experience - It is a new expansion and with a new expansion comes a fresh chance to progress and experience the game at a new level. As part of your application we expect you to show us any previous raid experience but it is not required that you have cleared for example original Naxx. A new player can be a great player without having completed outdated content.

Max level professions - we require our raiders to have two max level professions, the professions are your choice but it does help to have at least one profession with pve perks.

Competitive game play - Wafflehouse is looking for players that will to push their game play to the limits, be it damage or healing.

Communications skills - progression is demanding, we expect raiders to communicate issues holding us back from progression be it ideas or some constructive criticism. This does not mean trash talking a fellow raider for learning from a mistake but addressing the issue on site to correct it and proceed forward.

Community - Wafflehouse is a group of friends, be friendly, be part of the guild and last but not least be a team player.

Please note, as stated before this is a hardcore group and our raid schedule is two nights a week if you plan to join, please submit an application at the website below that shows that you are truly interested and serious about joining.

In-game contacts :

Abelin / Kiev = GM
    Azados / Vorios / Burgerdos = Raid leader
    Invalice = Recruiter
    Samarkiel = Recruiter
    Hey, 4/6 10 man guild looking for competitive range dps to join our core team.

We are located on the Oceanic server at Khaz'goroth realm.

Raid times: Weds/Thurs 6pm-8pm server time GMT+10.
    Add me on RL ID for more info: Rosefever23@hotmail.com
    or visit us at: www.wipesforsale.com to apply.

<Final Chapter> we are a 10m Raiding guild.
    We are currently Realm First 2/6H MV and 2/6N HoF On Medium Pop Gorefiend US PVP. Here's the story. We have a great group, one of our DPS (a lock) plays with 2000ms latency and it's holding us back. We love him to death and when his connection is solid it's great, but that's like 10% of the time. We need a strong replacement. At first this would be a transitional process with high possibility for a core spot, all you have to do is out perform the next guy.

We raid 3 nights a week, Tues / Wed / Thurs 7pm-11pm EASTERN. On occasion we add a day. We use Mumble, not Vent (but we have both). We are a 10man guild.

Here's our comp:

Tanks - Prot Warrior, Monk
    Healers - Druid, Shaman, Paladin
    DPS - Lock, Spriest, Rogue, DK, Boomkin

If you are interested you can PM me here, contact me or Zefo, Foeshot, Uwantnoodle in the game. My battle tag is Ryokosan#1544

http://final-chapter.guildlaunch.com/ To apply

If you armory me I'm most likely in my garbage ele gear, sorry.