I ran my first few heroics

Priest
And im a bit curious how the are "supposed" to go. Sometimes i was pulling 35k hps and drinking after every trash pull, and sometimes i was at 15k and only drinking after bosses. Which is more the norm to be expected. Also

How many times have you used halo and accidently pulled adds >.> because i would NEVER be dumb enough to do that.
I haven't tried healing them as holy tbh, as dis is kind of cakey for 5mans, and more challenge mode friendly I think, so I cheated and stuck with that. But in either spec I'd usually favour Div Star over Halo for 5mans I think.

Star gives you directional control. It has a much shorter/useful CD for faster fights and it is also supposed to be refreshing renew in Serenity atm, although I haven't checked that out.

Certainly as Dis for 5mans I haven't felt I needed anything bigger than the star (and as holy I'd use Div Hymn if I wanted a really meaty group CD).

FTR I haven't had to do much drinking as I seem to almost have gotten my "internal CD clock" used to auto-mindbendering. That did take a while though.

Void shift is powerful. Am loving that, in tandem with DP, as a nested tank CD (PS or GS as the case may be).
And im a bit curious how the are "supposed" to go. Sometimes i was pulling 35k hps and drinking after every trash pull, and sometimes i was at 15k and only drinking after bosses. Which is more the norm to be expected. Also

How many times have you used halo and accidently pulled adds >.> because i would NEVER be dumb enough to do that.

From what I can gather if you can gear up to the point where you use heal on the Tank instead of Greater Heal you will find it easier.

And on Halo - you almost have to ensure you are positioned at the right distance which is just another expectation on Priests.