Food macro?

Mage
Hello,

My old food macro isn't quite perfect any more. It's icon isn't working, and just shows a question mark. Here's what it did:

Click to Eat
<mod click> to create food

The macro:
/cast [mod] Conjure Refreshment
/use [no mod] Conjured Mana Pudding

Here's the problem... The new Mage Refreshment Table makes a new food item called Conjured Mana Buns. I would like the macro to default to either food. It could be based on if the item is present or not, quantity, which ever. How can I get my macro to show either the icon of the Mana Buns or Mana Pudding?
Hello,

My old food macro isn't quite perfect any more. It's icon isn't working, and just shows a question mark. Here's what it did:

Click to Eat
<mod click> to create food

The macro:
/cast [mod] Conjure Refreshment
/use [no mod] Conjured Mana Pudding

Here's the problem... The new Mage Refreshment Table makes a new food item called Conjured Mana Buns. I would like the macro to default to either food. It could be based on if the item is present or not, quantity, which ever. How can I get my macro to show either the icon of the Mana Buns or Mana Pudding?

You can't make the macro conditionally use an item based on if it exists, but you can just fall through them since they share a cooldown. Also, it's [nomod] not [no mod]

/use [mod] Conjure Refreshment; Conjured Mana Pudding
/use [nomod] Conjured Mana Buns

Personally, I just use the table for everything since you no longer need a group to summon it. Just use the one line:

/use [mod] Conjure Refreshment Table; Conjured Mana Buns