CTF strategy (questionable)

Battlegrounds
So doing a few WSG, I noticed that one plan in particular was working. This was mostly because I was one of the best geared in the bg (83 warlock twink) but I was thinking, this plan might work elsewhere.

So here it is.

First, you need one player, great gear, great survivability and must be able to set by example. Then they RUN TO THE GRAVEYARD.

Run to the enemy graveyard and start picking off those few still left, or those that die. After a minute or so, the others should see you and be like "Hey! Derp! I should do that too!" and join you. Camping isn't always the best plan at the beginning, but this is mostly designed to scramble them. After you've started camping, hope somebody takes the initiative to start running the flag back and fourth, picking off EFCs if they pop up. This should hopefully, divide them too much to be able to recover, and should organize your group into a massive zerg.

Hope you like it.

I've tried it twice, either we were too good, they were too bad, we had good luck, or it worked.
Yes i find that to be a similar tactic to 6-7 in mid and the rest run the flag.

The best technique i have come accross is 1 healer defending with a strong dps.
Tank FC, Pally, Dk, Warrior with 2 people assisting them
The rest in mid with one healer
The hard thing is, is getting the scrubs to follow orders no matter how boring it may get.
Yes i find that to be a similar tactic to 6-7 in mid and the rest run the flag.

The best technique i have come accross is 1 healer defending with a strong dps.
Tank FC, Pally, Dk, Warrior with 2 people assisting them
The rest in mid with one healer
The hard thing is, is getting the scrubs to follow orders no matter how boring it may get.

That's why I love this plan.

I somehow, manage to get them all to start GY camping, it's strange.