We want to see Fist weapons in combat please.

Monk
Fist weapons are some of the best looking weapons in the game. As a monk, i was really excited to FINALLY get a character i could xmog some fist weapons with, only to find out that you cannot see fist weapons while fighting as a monk. Please let us see fist weapons while auto attacking and jabbing please.

Disclaimer* I do not have the glyph activated that doesnt show weapons. Also, i realise that monk auto attacks don't show any weapon, but only jab does. My argument is to have monk fist weapons be on your hands at all times in combat.

thank you <3

-MC
instead of saying "we" you should say "I", because I'm sure there are many people on both sides of this issue. The reason more people post about seeing them is because you can't see them now.

I agree that while many people want to see them, I for one don't, and I'm sure many others think the same.

The best option IMHO is to make a glyph for either showing or hiding fist weapons, then both sides would be happy.

(^_^)
I really love the fact that my auto attacks are with my fists only, but I was incredibly disappointed to see my jabs not showing my fist weapons. I'd really love to see my fist weapons a bit in combat. I think it would be great is your jab did show fist weapons, and that if you had Glyph of Jab, it would still just show fists only on jabs. Seems like a great, and easy solution to keep both sides happy.

Fist weapons are my favorite 1 handers, I just love them. It killed me after getting my Talon of the Phoenix on this monk and not seeing it in combat.
I really want to be able to show off my Theldurin's Fist

Was very disappointed when I didn't get to see them in combat.
instead of saying "we" you should say "I", because I'm sure there are many people on both sides of this issue. The reason more people post about seeing them is because you can't see them now.

I agree that while many people want to see them, I for one don't, and I'm sure many others think the same.

The best option IMHO is to make a glyph for either showing or hiding fist weapons, then both sides would be happy.

(^_^)

The reason anyone wants this is because fist weapons don't currently have the same visual functionality as every other weapon type (for no discernible reason), and the reason you don't see people on the other side of this issue is because Glyph of Jab already accommodates their contrary preference.

(^_^)

The reason anyone wants this is because fist weapons don't currently have the same visual functionality as every other weapon type (for no discernible reason), and the reason you don't see people on the other side of this issue is because Glyph of Jab already accommodates their contrary preference.

Aye, this is exactly why i want it...All blizz would need to do is change Glyph of jab to make fist weapons not show when using fist weapons...everyones happy
Fist weapons are some of the best looking weapons in the game. As a monk, i was really excited to FINALLY get a character i could xmog some fist weapons with, only to find out that you cannot see fist weapons while fighting as a monk. Please let us see fist weapons while auto attacking and jabbing please.

Disclaimer* I do not have the glyph activated that doesnt show weapons. Also, i realise that monk auto attacks don't show any weapon, but only jab does. My argument is to have monk fist weapons be on your hands at all times in combat.

thank you <3

-MC

I agree with ya I'd like to see my weapons
Please baby baby baby please.
Make the Jab glyph never show weapons & also put any sheathed non-fist weapons in their default locations, and you'll get my vote.

Personally, I hate the look of fist weapons. But I also dislike where non-fist weapons get sheathed on a Monk.
It kills me a little inside when I go to Serenity and see all the monk trainees practicing with their fist weapons out and about.
You can actually show Fist weapons when you attack if u put a NON-Fist weapon (Sword, Axe, Mace) on you MAIN Hand and put your Fist weapon on your OFF Hand

=)