Nerf challenge modes

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 10 Next
10/07/2012 07:38 PMPosted by Staed

I actually have the skill to it's all the terrible people on my server holding me back!

Make connections with people as skilled as you.

Form group with said people.

???

Enjoy your Transmog Sets.
they dont have the skill to connect
Don't you dare nerf CM!! Don't listen Blizzard! Seriously if you can't do it then move along to something you can do, or wait until more people on your server get better gear.

???

Been trying for days no one wants to do them because you don't get crap from them.
Challenge Mode wasn't designed for every Joe Blow to do it on their first couple of tries. Some players really need to make up their mind, they seem to be stuck in a mindset that things can't be too easy or too hard and everything should be in the middle and should only require enough effort to say you worked hard but not enough effort that causes you to learn new techniques and become a better player as a whole.

???

Been trying for days no one wants to do them because you don't get crap from them.
the players who HAVE the gear wanted to do them... contact them
I'm kinda curious to see how it'll go down...my guild's gonna have to seriously step up our game in order to make those timers.
I hope that they don't change them. I hope it's so difficult that I never get the transmog armor despite loving transmog. Challenge mode should be challenging. It's designed that only the best of the best can achieve gold. You and I will likely enjoy a title and possibly a mount if we try real hard.
It's just extremely frustrating trying to do these things when virtually no one wants to do them and the only worth while reward is from getting the best score at them that pretty much no one will have.
10/07/2012 07:41 PMPosted by Gerart
I'm kinda curious to see how it'll go down...my guild's gonna have to seriously step up our game in order to make those timers.
oh look players who want to do them! contact these players
10/07/2012 07:42 PMPosted by Immolatus
It's just extremely frustrating trying to do these things when virtually no one wants to do them and the only worth while reward is from getting the best score at them that pretty much no one will have.
only one group of players can have gladiator gear and mount each arena season no matter what.... EVERYONE who gets gold will have the mog gear no matter what...

again, not blizzard's fault you dont have the skill to connect with players that are good enough to get gold
10/07/2012 07:33 PMPosted by Immolatus
Blizz has already made it pretty clear they will NOT nerf challenge modes and they shouldn't

Getting the transmog set needs a nerf. The dungeons themselves are fine if it wasn't for the stupid time limit.

You are completely missing the point in the word "Challenge" mode.....
Right now my pug group i made were the only ones on the server who even did stormstout brewery!!! You can even go look it's sad.
10/07/2012 07:46 PMPosted by Immolatus
Right now my pug group i made were the only ones on the server who even did stormstout brewery!!! You can even go look it's sad.
not anyone's fault but your own that you lack the skill to connect with players who want to do them or can get gold
10/07/2012 07:46 PMPosted by Immolatus

Thats because most people aren't ready for them yet. They haven't leveled, haven't geared up, haven't done the dungeons on heroic etc. Wait a bit until the dust settles and it's the lul between patches. Guarantee you will find plenty of interested people.
10/07/2012 07:47 PMPosted by Zaxan
not anyone's fault but your own that you lack the skill to connect with players who want to do them or can get gold

It's not a skill thing it's a "no one wants to do them thing"
10/07/2012 07:38 PMPosted by Staed

I actually have the skill to it's all the terrible people on my server holding me back!

???

I don't think that grouping with people as skilled as the OP will help them get the transmog gear
10/07/2012 07:49 PMPosted by Immolatus

It's not a skill thing it's a "no one wants to do them thing"
wrong - there are players that want to do them, you just lack the skill in connecting with them
I do really hate how in this game you're completely at the mercy of other people. You could be the best player the game has ever seen, but if you can't find 4 other equally skilled players you may as well just bend over and let mediocrity make you it's girlfriend.

These realizations really make me want to start playing SC2 again, but this new expansion is just so pretty.