Free server transfers....Blizz please respond

Customer Support
Post Limit:
Ok well i play on illidan and i havens even been able to log into wow since MOP released without a 1000 que waiting up to 2 hours to log on... and that isn't a big enough over population for you that you cant offer a server transfer off... Im pretty sure its the most populated horde server out there and i have NEVER even seen you guys do free server transfers. PLEASE Offer it for illidan...
You just missed the free transfers. They had them up for over a week.
They did offer free transfers off of Illidan:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/7384661/Free_Character_Transfers_Have_Ended-9_26_2012

The free transfers ended on Oct 4th.
lol i hate my life now.
I called about this, I wasn't playing wow when they offered the free transfers. I re-activated my account Oct 6th and have only been able to log in maybe twice over the weekend at 4 am. They said there's a possibility that they may open up free transfers again later, which would be nice cause I have my main and 3 other characters on that server and it would really suck to have to pay to transfer them. Matter of fact I refuse to and will cancel my account again if they don't open up free transfers in the next week or so.
10/08/2012 01:43 PMPosted by Mcdichnz
Matter of fact I refuse to and will cancel my account again if they don't open up free transfers in the next week or so.

Threats and suggestions really are of no use here. They only take suggestions about this on the General Forum.
lol it wasn't a threat. Just a statement.