My Monk Set.
HEAD :
SHOULDERS : Chieftain's Shoulders
CHEST : Peerless Armor
TABARD : Orgrimmar Tabard
HANDS : Peerless Gloves
LEGS : Peerless Leggings
FEET : Peerless Boots

This set will make me look like a Kor'Kron Marine while on my monk. The ONLY problem is, I cant find a matching helmet that is leather. The only ones I could find are mail or plate. If anyone can find one please lemme know. I tried searching WoWHead but the site either makes mistakes or skips showing items that are different armor classes. I don't know. But if you find a helmet thats leather that looks like Brutish Helmet please let me know.
----------

Monk Questions.

I was planning on leveling as a Mistwalker or a Tank for quick ques. I was going to use Axes or a Polearm for a good Orcish Grunt look. Is this possible or will I be stuck having to use some other types of weapons. I know for healing Id probably have to use a staff or some spirit/int type weapons.
I can't answer all of your questions, I'm afraid, but I will say that monks can use polearms. Mine does. Or rather, will, once I've outleveled my heirloom staff.
Yeah WTF. Why no Heirloom Shields? Fists? Polearms? I don't even like Heirlooms honestly...but it seems odd to not have some of these options.
10/08/2012 02:10 AMPosted by Kiethoo
Yeah WTF. Why no Heirloom Shields? Fists? Polearms? I don't even like Heirlooms honestly...but it seems odd to not have some of these options.

Usually the sort of niche pieces don't get heirlooms till later, especially if there's already usable alternatives for each class, such as the one hand agi mace/staves/etc. With shields/Ohands it's just something they're probably saving for future heirlooms.

On the topic of Mog: Do you need that exact hat model in leather? I believe it's exclusive to mail/plate, but leather has several spiky hats/crown hat type things.