Once Upon a Time

Movies, TV and Entertainment
It's no LOST, but the same people who wrote LOST are writing this.

Just wondering if anyone else watches it and or what your theories might be.

My take? I cannot figure out who the bad guy is. Regina and Gold both have their redeeming qualities....
I watch it, haven't missed a episode yet. Since it's the new season, most of my theories were either already achieved by the end of last season or were busted.
However, I have a theory that everyone may somehow get along with each other overtime and then have a once in a life time chance to return back to their enchanted forest. Regina will probably give up Henry with a sad scene because she can't resist the temptation of magic, but doesn't want to hurt anyone either, so she leaves along with maybe a few others.
The ending to will probably be allot better then LOST since there were allot of people that didn't quite understand it.
I wish Henry would hug Regina, just once!
It's a fantastic show. And I want to hug Regina, just once!
10/10/2012 02:53 PMPosted by Umberlee
I wish Henry would hug Regina, just once!

I was SO hoping he would this last episode. She was genuine. Can't blame him for being pissed though. Kid's got a point.
To hell with Henry. I want him to die of drowning after being eaten by a toothless ogre and pooped out into a very deep well. I hate that brat.
When I saw this thread title, I instantly thought of the movie Yellow Submarine: "Once upon a time... or twice... there was a land called Pepperland."
I watch it; I quite like it. I'm not crazy with how they made Regina a more sympathetic character (so far) this season, as I was more fond of her as a pure villain like from the first season, but in general, this show is something I make a point to DVR every week.

Plus, Jane Espenson (writer for most every Whedon show that's been on television so far) is amazing as a writer.
I agree, the writing is phenomenal.

So who do you think the underlying bad guy really is then? Can't be Regina... she still has the ability to love.... I haven't figured out Gold.

Who was the guy in the beginning that dropped his cell and got the post card from the pigeon? I looked all over the room, PAUSED IT and everything. I couldn't tell -- they didn't even drop hints that time. Think it's Bael?

And who is Dr. Whale? If Charming's not his prince.... Idk...

Can't wait to see the next episode -- Lancelot... this gonna be good.

lol