Blingtron 4000

General Discussion
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 Next
10/26/2012 02:45 PMPosted by Rygarius
With plenty of bling to go around, share the happiness. {◕ ◡ ◕}

THE SHA! IT HAS AWAKENED!

{◕ ◡ ◕}
Not to be a party pooper, but this guy should be renamed Junktron for the crap he hands out.

I'm not quite sure why he's so well loved when he claims to deliver bling and then fails miserably.
Not to be a party pooper, but this guy should be renamed Junktron for the crap he hands out.

I'm not quite sure why he's so well loved when he claims to deliver bling and then fails miserably.

Because you can get engi mounts from him.... pretty sure 30k mounts are blingy.

Not one listed drop of the mount on wowhead. There's a reason they say it's a non-zero chance, it's another way of saying infinitesimally small.

Not one listed drop of the mount on wowhead. There's a reason they say it's a non-zero chance, it's another way of saying infinitesimally small.

Hey guys I need more free loot from clicking someone else's engineering thing at no cost to myself! GAWD this is worse than that time I spent 20k on darkmoon card flipping!!!!
{◕ ◡ ◕}

Agreed. He is not an agent of the Sha of Happiness. He is an agent the Sha of Hope... if he were to ever actually deliver on his promises, you would no longer have need for hope. For every gift handed out his master grows in power, soon it will be his legions we face, and perhaps with the help of Blingtron and our own misplaced hope, the Sha of Hope will be victorious.
well regardless of what it drops the amount of mats that were needed to make it should be compinsated in what it gives you i stopped dropping mine after 3 days and deleted it what a waist. Nothing really cool come from it at all. They need it to drop better things such as 476+ gear, mounts, pets, and or more current content mats. we all know that it will be come Obsolete soon when the next tier of gear comes out anyway. So why not make it more enjoying to the engineer that made it.
10/26/2012 04:53 PMPosted by Naerina
I hope he gets a software update that allows him to display the name of the engineer who activated him. It was a minor nuisance to build him, so even a little recognition for my work would be nice. >.>

Are you sure?

/whisper naerina hey, you drop your blingtron today yet?
/whisper naerina Hey naerina, don't drop your blingtron yet, I'm still doing dailies. Give me like 15 mins
/whisper naerina how comes you haven't dropped it yet?
/whisper naerina Why'd you drop it before I was on?
/whisper naerina Blingtron?
/whisper naerina Is it down yet?
/whisper naerina My hearth is on CD, can you come to sW to drop your blingtron instead of halfhill?

When you come across a Blingtron that some giving soul has placed, you have been given a free scrath-off lottery ticket. Why complain about winning $1 for nothing ventured instead of winning $1000 for nothing ventured?

If I stopped by your desk at work and dropped off a free coffee and a dollar and left without a word, would you grumble that I had a nerve for not bringing you lunch and next month's rent? No, I don't think you would, so why complain about not winning the Blingtron lottery?
I'm suddenly tempted to leave him in the gurubashi arena....
10/26/2012 02:45 PMPosted by Rygarius
{◕ ◡ ◕}
10/27/2012 10:04 PMPosted by Tultin

Announce in Trade first.
10/27/2012 10:04 PMPosted by Tultin

I admit it.

I laughed.

...Because I would do that.
When you come across a Blingtron that some giving soul has placed, you have been given a free scrath-off lottery ticket. Why complain about winning $1 for nothing ventured instead of winning $1000 for nothing ventured?

If I stopped by your desk at work and dropped off a free coffee and a dollar and left without a word, would you grumble that I had a nerve for not bringing you lunch and next month's rent? No, I don't think you would, so why complain about not winning the Blingtron lottery?

Because every time you click on the button there is emotional investment in the result. Some of you might be happy clicking on that button every day in the hopes that something might result from it, but to me that's equivalent to running random heroics 24x7 hoping I get gate of the setting sun AND that the bow drops. Can't be bothered.

And I would value a coffee and a dollar much higher than a mana potion that vendors for a few silver, fyi.

10/27/2012 10:44 AMPosted by Doobidodi
Hey guys I need more free loot from clicking someone else's engineering thing at no cost to myself! GAWD this is worse than that time I spent 20k on darkmoon card flipping!!!!

Hey guys, I don't know how to post constructively so I'm going to sound like a vapid troll. GAWD this is easier than I thought!!!!

Agreed. He is not an agent of the Sha of Happiness. He is an agent the Sha of Hope... if he were to ever actually deliver on his promises, you would no longer have need for hope. For every gift handed out his master grows in power, soon it will be his legions we face, and perhaps with the help of Blingtron and our own misplaced hope, the Sha of Hope will be victorious.

*blinks*

{◕ ◡ ◕}
My lock engineer drops the Blingtron in SW then announces to everyone that it is there in chat. I dunno, I like dropping things that everyone can use. Gives me a warm fuzzy inside. Probably why I buy a lot of the TCG loot that can be dropped and clicked by everyone.
The Blingtron 4000 is a marvelous mechanical contraption. Met one for the first time while swooping in on a blue ! mark in an unusual location in one of the capital cities. I remember thinking to myself "Wonder what it could be and why I haven't noticed it there before." Unwrapped the present, found some Party G.R.E.N.A.D.E.s and a Laser-Etched Leaf.

Never knew the Engineer that placed it there, but if I did I'd thank them. It was awesome.

Cool! Maybe you guys can program the Blingtron to give out more dailies. That'd be fun.

yea plz

more dailies
By very small non-zero chance I think they mean 0.00003%
{◕ ◡ ◕}