Blingtron 4000

General Discussion
Prev 1 6 7 8 12 Next
[quote]Yes blingtron is fun for every1 EXCEPT for the engineer who makes it..

like most engineer stuff.

ill never pop one in public - only for guildies inside a
raid instance.

I am an Engineer, and I will have absolutely no problems at all dropping it down on CD for free.

I know, I know, it hurts to do something nice that doesn't benefit your income.
10/26/2012 11:52 AMPosted by Aligatro
Mount drop confirmation would be nice.

There is no mount: http://www.wowhead.com/item=86623#contains
I was going to make the engineering helmet with my first bunch of living steels. Then I thought, you know the helmet is probably going to be replaced at some point, so I made the Blingtron instead. I try to drop it in SW in front of the AH so as many people that can use it can.
Better than the helmet in my book, plus my alts can use it too. :)
10/26/2012 11:52 AMPosted by Aligatro

I'm curious as well.

According to this http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/7305441

"The Blingtron 4000 will be fully stocked with a variety of fun items such as Party Grenades, but even better than that, it has a chance (a very, very small one) to give the gift of an Engineering mount or pet."

Does that include the Depleted-Kyparium Rocket and Geosynchronous World Spinner
The problem is that since my realm is so small barely enough people get to share the love of my Blingtron...

RealID at least fixes that issue. Phase me into a big realm's Halfhill, and I will drop it happily. Its happiness deserves to be shared across all realms.

You deserve hugs and cookies.
It's worthless junk like this is why I cannot sell my trillium bars.
10/26/2012 11:56 AMPosted by Shapur

There is no mount: http://www.wowhead.com/item=86623#contains

Wowhead is not an exact database. Its data is based on the people who looted something and then recorded using Wowhead client. It will become more accurate over time as more and more information is collected.

As, someone already mentioned, there was a blue post saying that it has a chance to drop mount and pets, but it was couple of months ago.
10/26/2012 12:01 PMPosted by Palastorm
It's worthless junk like this is why I cannot sell my trillium bars.

Erm, what does the blingtron 4000 have to do with the price of trillium in Pandaria?
The problem is that since my realm is so small barely enough people get to share the love of my Blingtron...

RealID at least fixes that issue. Phase me into a big realm's Halfhill, and I will drop it happily. Its happiness deserves to be shared across all realms.

You deserve hugs and cookies.

Now if only I wasn't restricted to only my realm and Hyjal.
The Blingtron 4000 is a marvelous mechanical contraption. Met one for the first time while swooping in on a blue ! mark in an unusual location in one of the capital cities. I remember thinking to myself "Wonder what it could be and why I haven't noticed it there before." Unwrapped the present, found some Party G.R.E.N.A.D.E.s and a Laser-Etched Leaf.

Never knew the Engineer that placed it there, but if I did I'd thank them. It was awesome.

Would have been nice if you confirmed what it was and if it drops from bling...
10/26/2012 12:02 PMPosted by Aligatro
Wowhead is not an exact database.

There, just for you. http://www.wowdb.com/items/86623-blingtron-4000-gift-package#related:contains-item

Items under Wowdb.com are datamined. There is no mount from Blingtron.
At first i wasn't sure what or who's it was. I didn't click on it because I was worried I wasn't supposed to. Now I see them all the time in Pandaria.
10/26/2012 11:31 AMPosted by Killercaitie

KC if I see you around and he's not on cooldown (4 hours) I'll wave at you and drop it.

You are indeed awesome!

But know that you have activated creepy Warlock stalking mode.

If you suddenly have bunny ears at any given time, you'll know why.

But seriously, thank ye kindly, & yay, more Alexstraszians on the forum!

There are plenty of us here ;) SW trade district is always popular for Bling. I am working on making mine.
I am an engi who has not yet made this wonderful device, but now I will make it and shall drop it (with much fanfare) as often as I can. I want as many people as possible to have access to the amazing Bling!
10/26/2012 12:37 PMPosted by Jamma
I am an engi who has not yet made this wonderful device, but now I will make it and shall drop it (with much fanfare) as often as I can. I want as many people as possible to have access to the amazing Bling!

Bling it on! :p
There are plenty of us here ;) SW trade district is always popular for Bling. I am working on making mine.

I haven't been to SW in ages, methinks I need to go hang out there a tad more. >:D
Wowhead is not an exact database.

There, just for you. http://www.wowdb.com/items/86623-blingtron-4000-gift-package#related:contains-item

Items under Wowdb.com are datamined. There is no mount from Blingtron.

Means absolutely nothing. wowdb works exactly like wowhead. Its possible someone already got mount from it, but it wasn't recorded because they didn't have client to submit information about loot. And you can't datamine drop source like you can with item links because there is no actual way to do it using wow's API.